GAP
G.A.P. Since 2005, Get Some.
Message 61 of 63 (49 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
243 posts

Re: U2 players talk to much trash.

Dec 4, 2009

One time I had the whole entire opposing team talking trash about me. They they thought the were gonna have it easy because their whole team was level 40s and I was the highest on my team with a level 41. But I showed them, I ended up getting 19 kills and they just whined about how I was just abusing the grenades and the shotgun. Some players cant admit when someone is better then them and just talk trash. BTW my team lost even with my 19 kills.

Also dont talk trash when some one keeps killing you or is better than you. Just do what I do, get  REVENGE.

One time this guy got me in the back with a shotgun right when I was about to get the rpg, so I went and picked up the rpg, ( for some reason he didnt bother to get it), and got him. Then I decided to get him again with my last shot and went to where I thought he was going to respawn and got him. Then I pressed x and did the celebratory pump.

Uncharted 2 Stats Card by JAKPRO.net - arkangel_mty
Message 62 of 63 (49 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Hekseville Citizen
316 posts

Re: U2 players talk to much trash.

Dec 4, 2009
I usually don't talk trash unless spoken to first.  Or if somebody taunts me when they get a kill with a noob power weapon.  I tend to mute the entire list except for the friends before a match, but if I hear talk through somebody else's mic, I'll take them off mute when my squad is about 3 or 4 kills away from the win.  Once it's over, I talk hella SH*T.  I've sent a few hatemails to some scrubs every now and then, but it's only after I've been provoked.
Uncharted 3 Stats Card by the Naughty-Kennel.com - GibbShift
Message 63 of 63 (49 Views)
0 Likes