Aug 02 2010
By: TanteGuro First Son 3 posts

Trouble with DLC. Can anyone help?

3 replies 239 views Edited Aug 2, 2010

Hey

Just finished the great singleplayer yesterday and went into multiplayer. Liked it instantly and downloaded the two DLC map packs. Since then I've had some trouble.

First of all, when I enter multiplayer it says that I don't have the DLC map packs. Funny thing is I'm pretty sure I can play the maps I downloaded. Museum f.instance, is there. 

BUT, the main issue is that the game doesn't seem to register that I have installed the DLC. The game doesn't track trophy progress, there is just a "lock" symbol next to the different trophies. I've all ready tried to re-install/download both packs but I still have the same problem. 

So I was wondering, since there must be others with the same problem, what I should do and if there is a way to fix it?

Any help would be greatly appreciated

Message 1 of 4 (239 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
2 posts

Re: Trouble with DLC. Can anyone help?

Aug 2, 2010

I having similar problems. **bleep** like?!

Message 2 of 4 (239 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
3 posts

Aug 13, 2010

Someone from Sony or Naughty Dog really should address this. You are losing customers as we speak.

Message 3 of 4 (239 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
1 posts

5 weeks ago
I also downloaded that dlc. You would think that there would be a highlighted area with and asterisk or something telling you that you have new content, but no. Looks like I just gave psn $30 and my content is nowhere to be found.
Message 4 of 4 (44 Views)
0 Likes