Title Update 1.06 will be released on Thursday, March 4, 2010 at 10:00 AM PST . After that time, you will be prompted to download and install Title Update 1.06 when you connect online to UNCHARTED 2 multiplayer.
Title Update 1.06 includes a couple under-the-hood fixes we needed to make that don’t affect gameplay. Beyond that, we’ve also made the following updates:
- Removed automatic shoulder selection when players click the L1 shoulder button to aim
- Delayed the appearance of the scoreboard to allow time for players to view any medals received simultaneously with player death
At the same time the Title Update is released, we’ll also be pushing live updates to other aspects of our multiplayer. These updates include:
- Adjusted hitbox attributes so that players will take less damage to the character’s legs
- Decreased kill radius of grenades by 1 meter
- Decreased accuracy of Down the Irons by 15%
- Reduced rate of fire of the FAL by 10%
- Reduced rate of fire for the Dragon Sniper by 10%
- Collision and geometry changes to “The Fort” to prevent intentional glitching by players
We’ll be keeping an eye on how these changes work out in-game and, as usual, through your comments, forum posts and Twitter. See you online!