Apr 19 2010
By: Crazy_Jackal Lombax Warrior 136 posts

This is a good idea!!!!!!!!!

4 replies 216 views Edited Apr 19, 2010

After the dlc we had, I thought why not have a map pack that plays with resisitance, killzone, and infamous characters.  I think it would be fun to play on the resisitance ships, playing in killzones battlegrounds, and in the streets of infamous.  This is just a thought, what do you guys think? Another  thought 4 another dlc, I thought why not have the monsters from the first game come back.  I know we all heard this before, but they can make a mode that is like plunder, but you only have to bring an item back once, and no repawn, so you can die from players or the monsters.

Message 1 of 5 (216 Views)
I Only Post Everything
1205 posts

Re: This is a good idea!!!!!!!!!

Apr 19, 2010
I dont know how well it would go over with the majority of the fanbase but I think this would be a fun idea.
Design your own sig @ myu2sig.com - Gen Status: - Total unique user count:
Message 2 of 5 (216 Views)
First Son
28 posts

Apr 19, 2010

I think that would be fun, plus the other mode sounds interesting.  They sound look into that.

Message 3 of 5 (216 Views)
Highlighted
Uncharted Territory
1802 posts

Apr 19, 2010

I would guess making maps that have no grounding in the Uncharted world might be a lot harder than just a few skins... Plus, at that point, you're leaving the Uncharted world instead of bringing other people into it.

***MINOR SPOILER ALERT***

I would like to have the Spaniards from the first game, though. Not sure why they don't have them in there yet...

Message 4 of 5 (216 Views)
Lombax Warrior
136 posts

Apr 19, 2010

I know its been awhile. I would like to know if there going in the game, it would be fun to see players run around, and instead of them dropping from players those monsters would do it lol.  This would make all the players move faster instead of taking there time.

Message 5 of 5 (216 Views)
0 Likes