Lombax Warrior
97 posts

Re: This game belongs to the noobs!!!

Feb 5, 2010
Does anyone actually use blindfire these days? I only use it for shotgun weapons.
Uncharted 2 Stats Card by JAKPRO.net - ndheisman
Message 31 of 34 (89 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
242 posts

Feb 5, 2010
I DO. TOOK out 3 guys back to back to back with a uzi.. loved it lol. Uncharted 2 Stats Card by JAKPRO.net - megaglokticus: http://
Uncharted 2 Stats Card by JAKPRO.net - MEGAGLOKTICUS"Decipher my name, and you'll know the true meaning of fear"- MEGAGLOKTICUS
Message 32 of 34 (89 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
71 posts

Feb 5, 2010

arkangel_mty wrote:
I remember back in the day before I became I level 43 or something like that.  Back then the game was different.  Do you remember when you were dumb enough to think that the best way to kill somebody upclose was to melee them.  Then it turned into a try to get the first melee, oh no no I drop a grenade, you get the second melee, I die, then you explode.  Then everybody decided that it was smarter to blind fire you then melee you.  Now I see noobs who dont know to blind fire you, and people in between noob and roman numerals do nothing but blindfire.  OMG, Im starting to think that they dont know how to aim.  When I was using Invalid the noobs owned me because they would melee me before I had a chance to drop a grenade, thanks to the 10ft melee range.  Something else Im starting to see is that its getting harder to get kills.  There use to be a time when you would get a kill, walk ten feet, somebody starts shooting at you, you get another kill.  Now its get a kill, walk around the map for 30 seconds, 3 enemys respawn behind you, you dead.  This is probably thanks to a lot of noob players who camp at their respawning zones, and suprisingly they work together if they decide to move, or they camp by themselves.  Also, there use to be a time when you saw an opponent and you shot him and he shot you back.  Now you shoot and they throw a grenade.  Damn this game has changed.  Im starting to think I dont belong here anymore.

This doesn't make sense! Isn't this supposed to be kill or be killed? Some people make rules to suite themselves & any one who doen't submit to them is said to be noob or have no skills. I don't remember a ND info. page with these narrow minded rules. So say your being attacked & your assailant had a firearm of some sort, but they hit you with it! Would you complain & say,why did you melee me & not shoot me? What are you a noob? Or do you just not have any skills?

Message 33 of 34 (89 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Sackboy
560 posts

Feb 6, 2010

iL0ck0n wrote:

Shadow-Man_4 wrote:

Without even reading your large para, from the title i knew that you're a noob. Because this game is for players who has skills, which is the opposite of what you said!.

P.S. Why is the forum these days full of crap threads?!

1.09 K/DR with more losses then wins. How can you possibly call him a noob with stats that amazing.. Although this thread is completely pointless..
Message Edited by iL0ck0n on 02-04-2010 03:42 PM
Message Edited by iL0ck0n on 02-04-2010 03:42 PM

Is this how you get all your kills?  

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LexmvhEnPJA

Message 34 of 34 (89 Views)
0 Likes