Reply
Feb 04 2010
By: arkangel_mty Lombax Warrior 243 posts
Offline

This game belongs to the noobs!!!

33 replies 76 views Edited Feb 4, 2010
I remember back in the day before I became I level 43 or something like that.  Back then the game was different.  Do you remember when you were dumb enough to think that the best way to kill somebody upclose was to melee them.  Then it turned into a try to get the first melee, oh no no I drop a grenade, you get the second melee, I die, then you explode.  Then everybody decided that it was smarter to blind fire you then melee you.  Now I see noobs who dont know to blind fire you, and people in between noob and roman numerals do nothing but blindfire.  OMG, Im starting to think that they dont know how to aim.  When I was using Invalid the noobs owned me because they would melee me before I had a chance to drop a grenade, thanks to the 10ft melee range.  Something else Im starting to see is that its getting harder to get kills.  There use to be a time when you would get a kill, walk ten feet, somebody starts shooting at you, you get another kill.  Now its get a kill, walk around the map for 30 seconds, 3 enemys respawn behind you, you dead.  This is probably thanks to a lot of noob players who camp at their respawning zones, and suprisingly they work together if they decide to move, or they camp by themselves.  Also, there use to be a time when you saw an opponent and you shot him and he shot you back.  Now you shoot and they throw a grenade.  Damn this game has changed.  Im starting to think I dont belong here anymore.
Uncharted 2 Stats Card by JAKPRO.net - arkangel_mty
Message 1 of 34 (76 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Highlighted
Sackboy
Registered: 11/30/2007
Offline
439 posts
 

Re: This game belongs to the noobs!!!

Feb 4, 2010
cool story bro
Message 2 of 34 (76 Views)
Wastelander
Registered: 07/16/2009
Offline
885 posts
 

Re: This game belongs to the noobs!!!

Feb 4, 2010

Evster wrote:
cool story bro

I wonder what would happen if people changed it to "cool story sis"

Message 3 of 34 (76 Views)
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 12/11/2008
Offline
4912 posts
 

Re: This game belongs to the noobs!!!

Feb 4, 2010

Without even reading your large para, from the title i knew that you're a noob. Because this game is for players who has skills, which is the opposite of what you said!.

 

P.S. Why is the forum these days full of crap threads?!




Message 4 of 34 (76 Views)
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 12/17/2008
Offline
1802 posts
 

Re: This game belongs to the noobs!!!

Feb 4, 2010

Shadow-Man_4 wrote:

Without even reading your large para, from the title i knew that you're a noob. Because this game is for players who has skills, which is the opposite of what you said!.

 

P.S. Why is the forum these days full of crap threads?!


i totally agree. it seems that everyone has betrayed uncharted and hates everything about. there are only a small few of us who are commited and still play.

SUPPORT THE CHANGE: http://share.blog.us.playstation.com/ideas/2010/03/17/change-your-playstation-network-id/sig1
Message 5 of 34 (76 Views)
Gaming Beast
Registered: 04/09/2009
Offline
2208 posts
 

Re: This game belongs to the noobs!!!

Feb 4, 2010

pjm45 wrote:

Shadow-Man_4 wrote:

Without even reading your large para, from the title i knew that you're a noob. Because this game is for players who has skills, which is the opposite of what you said!.

 

P.S. Why is the forum these days full of crap threads?!


i totally agree. it seems that everyone has betrayed uncharted and hates everything about. there are only a small few of us who are commited and still play.


Ooh ooh ooh ooh ooh ooh ooh...

 

 

 

Am I one?

# 1 Zelda fan.

Message 6 of 34 (76 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 10/02/2009
Offline
6586 posts
 

Re: This game belongs to the noobs!!!

Feb 4, 2010

pjm45 wrote:

Shadow-Man_4 wrote:

Without even reading your large para, from the title i knew that you're a noob. Because this game is for players who has skills, which is the opposite of what you said!.

 

P.S. Why is the forum these days full of crap threads?!


i totally agree. it seems that everyone has betrayed uncharted and hates everything about. there are only a small few of us who are commited and still play.


Shadowman- Why post if you haven't read. He's saying that the game is for people who don't have skills. The ones who automatically try to melee/ drop a grenade and flee.
PMJ- We still play it but you have to acknowledge, this game is not perfect. Is it incredibly awesome. Yes, its the defintion of incredibly awesome. But there are faults. The penatly system, the medal bugs, the glitches, the 10ft melee, the grenade **bleep**s, the idlers, the treasure glitch on Fort. There are more things that are good but there are things that aren't right with the game that need to be fixed. No game is perfect, there is always going to be one problem in there.  

 

Message 7 of 34 (76 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
Registered: 12/10/2008
Offline
920 posts
 

Re: This game belongs to the noobs!!!

Feb 4, 2010

arkangel_mty wrote:
I remember back in the day before I became I level 43 or something like that.  Back then the game was different.  Do you remember when you were dumb enough to think that the best way to kill somebody upclose was to melee them.  Then it turned into a try to get the first melee, oh no no I drop a grenade, you get the second melee, I die, then you explode.  Then everybody decided that it was smarter to blind fire you then melee you.  Now I see noobs who dont know to blind fire you, and people in between noob and roman numerals do nothing but blindfire.  OMG, Im starting to think that they dont know how to aim.  When I was using Invalid the noobs owned me because they would melee me before I had a chance to drop a grenade, thanks to the 10ft melee range.  Something else Im starting to see is that its getting harder to get kills.  There use to be a time when you would get a kill, walk ten feet, somebody starts shooting at you, you get another kill.  Now its get a kill, walk around the map for 30 seconds, 3 enemys respawn behind you, you dead.  This is probably thanks to a lot of noob players who camp at their respawning zones, and suprisingly they work together if they decide to move, or they camp by themselves.  Also, there use to be a time when you saw an opponent and you shot him and he shot you back.  Now you shoot and they throw a grenade.  Damn this game has changed.  Im starting to think I dont belong here anymore.

>Implying they're the noobs

Uncharted 2 Stats Card by JAKPRO.net - Ennikguy
Times Cheated out of Rampant: 2
Message 8 of 34 (76 Views)
Limit Breaker
Registered: 05/24/2009
Offline
18676 posts
 

Re: This game belongs to the noobs!!!

Feb 4, 2010

There is some severe problems with your logic..

 

Who cares how you die, if you get killed, learn from it and move on.,

 

The fact that you're calling everyone a noob that is killing yoi when you claim to be so incredibly good, is LAWL worthy in itself.

 

plus, theres no "best" way to play. People have developed their own stratagies that make for a diverse and challenging online experiance. If you dont like it, go play something esle.

RE-THINK SALAD


Message 9 of 34 (76 Views)
Lombax Warrior
Registered: 11/20/2009
Offline
144 posts
 

Re: This game belongs to the noobs!!!

Feb 4, 2010

Shadow-Man_4 wrote:

Without even reading your large para, from the title i knew that you're a noob. Because this game is for players who has skills, which is the opposite of what you said!.

 

P.S. Why is the forum these days full of crap threads?!


1.09 K/DR with more losses then wins. How can you possibly call him a noob with stats that amazing.. Although this thread is completely pointless..
Message Edited by iL0ck0n on 02-04-2010 03:42 PM
Message Edited by iL0ck0n on 02-04-2010 03:42 PM
Message 10 of 34 (76 Views)