Welcome to The Uncharted Series Trivia Thread! Think you know Uncharted well? This is the place to prove it. Here's how things will work:
1.) A poster will write a trivia question, with or without a multiple choice option.
2.) Members will then guess the correct answer.
3.) When someone guesses the correct answer, the original poster will confirm their answer.
4.) The winner will then write a new trivia question and the cycle starts over.
There are some rules to follow when participating in this thread:
- Please limit one trivia question per person per turn.
- You can only guess once until the original poster gives a clue if nobody guesses the correct answer.
- If a person guesses the correct answer(as well as receives the confirmation) and does not post a new trivia question within the next 48 hours, the previous poster may write a new trivia question.
- If the original poster does not confirm the correct answer in 24 hours, someone will need to send the original poster a pm stating the situation.
- If you are sure you correctly answered the trivia question, DO NOT write a new trivia question UNTIL the original poster confirms your answer.
- For the sake of spoilers, please do not include trivia questions regarding major plot points.
- Riddles are acceptable.
Now that the rules and regulations have been covered, let The Uncharted Series Trivia Thread begin! Let's start with this:
What does the hidden "strange relic" familiarly resemble?
The precursor orbs from the Jak & Daxter series!
That's correct! It's your turn to submit a trivia question. From this point forth, user marquece will be looking after the thread. I'll come by once in a while to check up on things.