Nov 08 2009
By: foot2arse First Son 28 posts

Team killing = Good pickin'

15 replies 23 views Edited Nov 8, 2009
I'm just wondering.  Does anybody else love the ability to nade your team mates at the beginning of the game?  I just played a round where I killed this guy 5 times and he never kicked me.  It's so funny because you spawn and get ready and then everyone makes there initial step to go be noobs and pick up the power weapons and then I chunk the nade and throw a twist in the plot.  It's funny when they have their mic's on because people say some funny stuff.  I think it works best on sanctuary because you can kill everyone and then jump off the ledge behind the spawn and it looks like he's doing the jump like out of the first level of 007 golden eye for N64 where he jumps off of the dam(SP?).
Message 1 of 16 (23 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1422 posts

Re: Team killing = Good pickin'

Nov 8, 2009

Well, is it funny to be mentally challenge?  I don't know...

Message 2 of 16 (23 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
343 posts

Nov 8, 2009

I've done it once... these 2 kids had mics I guess their age to be around 8-10. I hadn't turned my mic on so they figured I didn't have a mic. Anyways sometime in the round this kid is saying "F--k this Talus guy he keeps stealing my kills." So I laughed and turned my mic on.. didn't say a word played a little longer. Then he came over to my spot.. I kept killing guys then he starts a rant. I mean he was throwing a fit F-This, F-That it was funny because you could tell by his voice he was young not to mention I heard him say "Sorry mom" at one point. Anyways, the urge was too strong and I chucked a nade at him. Man it was hilarious. 2nd round he respawns and so I go kill him again.. this time I kill his friend instead and apologize because I thought it was him. I camp out and let him get his kills while I find a sniper riffle and take a head shot on him.. HILARIOUS they started talking about leaving and I said sure go.. you deserve the reduction in points and cash.

They left... but that kid deserved it.

What your doing on the other hand isn't right so i'll know when your in one of my matches... ill dispose of you quickly =]

Uncharted 2 Stats Card by JAKPRO.net - TalusVB
Message 3 of 16 (23 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
28 posts

Nov 8, 2009

I love doing that in co-op, i've only purposly sniped this guy once because he wouldn't capture the treasure and he kept running further away from the goal  with it.  He got all mad and stuff.  But what people don't realize is that you can only recieve something like 35,000 from any co-op because you get 5000 for medals and up to 25000 for points and then 5000 for finishing the rounds.  I have yet to get any more than that and I've made as much as 400,000+ points with like 15 to 20 medals and still the same result. 

It's still hilrarous though.  Even better when the other team has their mics on because then you can just keep killing your team and they'll start commenting on it.

Message 4 of 16 (23 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Lombax Warrior
129 posts

Nov 8, 2009
umm your a freakin **bleep**bag.grenadeing your teamates for no reason at all your cool dude. with that said ive only thrown grenades at my teamates after either they have done it to me or if there being stupid and go the wrong way with the tresure in plunder or if they try to cap it when the whole team tells them not to
Message 5 of 16 (23 Views)
Fender Bender
4319 posts

Nov 8, 2009

foot2arse wrote:
I'm just wondering.  Does anybody else love the ability to nade your team mates at the beginning of the game?  I just played a round where I killed this guy 5 times and he never kicked me.  It's so funny because you spawn and get ready and then everyone makes there initial step to go be noobs and pick up the power weapons and then I chunk the nade and throw a twist in the plot.  It's funny when they have their mic's on because people say some funny stuff.  I think it works best on sanctuary because you can kill everyone and then jump off the ledge behind the spawn and it looks like he's doing the jump like out of the first level of 007 golden eye for N64 where he jumps off of the dam(SP?).

The word is "chuck" not chunk.   You don't "chunk" anything except cookies and peanut butter.  I guess since a basic education has eluded you, it's not surprising that you act like a retard in-game, too.  Well done.

foot2arse wrote:
But what people don't realize is that you can only recieve something like 35,000 from any co-op because you get 5000 for medals and up to 25000 for points and then 5000 for finishing the rounds.  I have yet to get any more than that and I've made as much as 400,000+ points with like 15 to 20 medals and still the same result.

You can earn more than 35k per round in Gold Rush regularly, it's not hard (I generally land around 42k).  By the way, the score doesn't translate into cash necessarily.  I've had games where guys have twice the kills as me, but I earned 5-10k more than they did, and I'm earning more than you apparently but I don't believe my score ends up in the 400,000's very often.

Message Edited by Vanthem on 11-08-2009 12:47 AM
----------------------
She's going to have to fall on her sword. Which means that we have to stick one in the ground, trip her onto it and get someone to jump up and down on her back for ten minutes. --

Malcolm Tucker. Modern day saint.
Message 6 of 16 (23 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1115 posts

Nov 8, 2009
Wow. So your one of those losers. Have fun with that.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 7 of 16 (23 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
113 posts

Nov 8, 2009

foot2arse wrote:

Team killing?

Wow, thats low man. Aww, what's the matter, finding getting enemy kills to difficult?

You, and people like you sour online gaming.

Uncharted 2 Stats Card by JAKPRO.net - Nate_Drake-101
Message 8 of 16 (23 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6586 posts

Nov 8, 2009
No, team killing is never fun. Whenever I do it I always say Sorry repeatedly to the person I killed. If they kill me twice I will kick them. This happened yesterday, some guys 19 kills were thrown out the window. He saw me pulling 3 guys off a ledge in a row so he throws a nade and kills my kill and me. So I kicked him when he did it again and if I came across the OP, I would kick you as well.
Message 9 of 16 (23 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
112 posts

Nov 8, 2009

TalusVB wrote: 

I camp out and let him get his kills while I find a sniper riffle and take a head shot on him.. HILARIOUS they started talking about leaving and I said sure go.. you deserve the reduction in points and cash.

foot2arse wrote:

I love doing that in co-op, i've only purposly sniped this guy once because he wouldn't capture the treasure and he kept running further away from the goal  with it.

Am I missing something? Since when can people snipe to team kill? I thought only grenades could team kill.

Message Edited by DukeDookie on 11-08-2009 02:31 AM
Message Edited by DukeDookie on 11-08-2009 02:31 AM
Uncharted 2 Stats Card by JAKPRO.net - DukeDookie
Message 10 of 16 (23 Views)
0 Likes