Survivor
2748 posts

Re: Seriously thinking about trading the first game and giving up on the series

Apr 28, 2009

TheBoxySquare wrote:

Maverick10 wrote:
So you're saying that every game with MP has a weak storyline? Resistance doesn't. KILLZONE doesn't. Resident Evil 5 doesn't. Metal Gear Solid 4 doesn't. In fact they all have stellar single player campaigns. You just want to whine about something. Shut up and enjoy the Uncharted series.

Metal Gear Solid 4 was EPIC in singleplayer and solid in Online Play. Lets just see the reviews before we give up on the series shall we? I think they will pull this off nicely.

Of course the online was solid

Photobucket
Message 31 of 46 (16 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1039 posts

Apr 28, 2009

Yes, lets wait for the reveiws, honestly you people who are whinning are the most ungratefull, trolling people ever.

Message Edited by Bluelizard- on 04-28-2009 12:24 PM

Bluelizard-
Message 32 of 46 (16 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1504 posts

Apr 28, 2009
U2 us gonna rule my ps3 for months and this is coming from someone who hates online play. the design of the mp is what has me interested.
60gb ps3 gaming sense 11-17-06 12:42a.m.
Message 33 of 46 (16 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3106 posts

Apr 28, 2009
I don't think the OP is even listening anymore. Another misguided person who has given up the series because of online

Reviews.Trophies

Photobucket

Message 34 of 46 (16 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
672 posts

Apr 28, 2009

you people do realize that they have TEAMS working on DIFFERENT portions of the game.  The people working on the single player and story aspects AREN'T working on the the MP.  I don't get you people, the single player will not suffer.  In earlier interviews of this games production, it was pretty much confirmed that the single player was going to be singnificantly longer than the first Uncharted. 

You will not be missed.  People that negatively judge a game before all the cards are on the table are stupid.

PSN: SNiPeR_MiKe
XBL: SNiPeRMiKe360

Message 35 of 46 (16 Views)
I Only Post Everything
1039 posts

Apr 28, 2009

SNiPeR_MiKe wrote:

you people do realize that they have TEAMS working on DIFFERENT portions of the game.  The people working on the single player and story aspects AREN'T working on the the MP.  I don't get you people, the single player will not suffer.  In earlier interviews of this games production, it was pretty much confirmed that the single player was going to be singnificantly longer than the first Uncharted. 

You will not be missed.  People that negatively judge a game before all the cards are on the table are stupid.

Yes they are.

Bluelizard-
Message 36 of 46 (16 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
4292 posts

Apr 28, 2009

What's wrong with you people?

Have some trust in NaughtyDog, the 1st game was great wasn't it?!

Message 37 of 46 (16 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
247 posts

Apr 28, 2009

SNiPeR_MiKe wrote:

People that negatively judge a game before all the cards are on the table are stupid.

Yet, the gamers, who've proclaimed its greatness "before all the cards are on the table" aren't? 

Such attacks are not helping anyone's case. Both sides need to be more polite to quell the hostilities fumigating this forum. 

Message 38 of 46 (16 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2950 posts

Apr 28, 2009

The people who are still complaining should think about something: They didn't release a game last year! Just like Insomniac does, Naughty Dog has develop the game for many time, you shouldn't even worry. Oh and, to the OP, you'll quit the series? Okay, that doesn't mean that we should and will, I'll stay in the series as a happy gamer.

Message 39 of 46 (16 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1298 posts

Apr 28, 2009

DNG-PaasDieJonco wrote:

What's wrong with you people?

Have some trust in NaughtyDog, the 1st game was great wasn't it?!

And I think you know why people feel the first game was great. All I can say is I've never played an online Naughty Dog game to know how they handle an online community and how well they manage servers and bugs. Soooo.....I'll just wait and see. Perhaps I think the concern should really be how well will the multiplayer will really be? If we're talking about experience developers well MGO let me down. Konami had MGO1 under their belt and I thought with one Metal Gear online done, and the fact that Konami can destroy the market with their MGS single player experience, I seriously thought that MGO2 was going to be the best online experience ever after seeing the trailers. But somehow it wasn't. Yet after all the rushing to get in the beta, I played the final MGO once and had a blast with the single player.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Message 40 of 46 (16 Views)
0 Likes