Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Sackboy
473 posts

Re: Remember when U2 was fun?

Apr 2, 2010

I still is. You have to agree, or why else keep playing? Where else will 52K + gamers keep playing a game that is no fun? That's like finding a bunch of kids who want to do HW and chores all day long... good luck!

Uncharted 2 Stats Card by JAKPRO.net - TheCockyOne
Search + Win
Please use plain text.
Message 41 of 47 (231 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3749 posts

Apr 2, 2010

tripleWRECK wrote:

Eternal21 wrote:

Remember when U2 was fun?

It still is.

So you say you still enjoy UC2 MP, I'm curious as to why/how. Between the unbalanced weapons and atrocious spawns, it's next to impossible for me to have fun with 1.05/1.06 UC2.

The only problem I have with MP are glitchers.  Everything else I got used to (nerfed nades, weaker FAL).  In fact I actually enjoy 1.06 more than 1.04, because I no longer run into Fleet Foot guys who would do the quick side-to-side trick.  Spawns can be horrible on a few maps, but that works both ways, and I'm sure ND will fix them sooner or later.  This game has too many pluses (graphics, animation) for a few weapon adjustments to spoil the fun for me.

Please use plain text.
Message 42 of 47 (231 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
211 posts

Apr 2, 2010

Remember when triplewrecks whining was fun to listen to? ...nope me either.

Please use plain text.
Message 43 of 47 (231 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
3233 posts

Apr 2, 2010

Eternal21 wrote:

The only problem I have with MP are glitchers.  Everything else I got used to (nerfed nades, weaker FAL).  In fact I actually enjoy 1.06 more than 1.04, because I no longer run into Fleet Foot guys who would do the quick side-to-side trick.  Spawns can be horrible on a few maps, but that works both ways, and I'm sure ND will fix them sooner or later.  This game has too many pluses (graphics, animation) for a few weapon adjustments to spoil the fun for me.

Spawns are horrible on ALL maps, and it's the single biggest problem with UC2. Glitchers (while annoying) are the least upsetting problem for me.

Btw, moving side-to-side with Fleet Foot has never been a trick, it's a technique/skill. It's still effective in 1.06 too.

I actually enjoyed 1.05 much more than 1.06. Spawns weren't as bad, and certain strategies actually worked.

TheCockyOne wrote:

I still is. You have to agree, or why else keep playing? Where else will 52K + gamers keep playing a game that is no fun? That's like finding a bunch of kids who want to do HW and chores all day long... good luck!

Considering a solid 70k-80k used to play the game every day I'd say people are quitting more and more. Of those 52k, you don't know how many are playing co-op or customs.

Additionally, just because those people sign into MP does not mean they love, or are even ok with UC2's current state.

LIVESTREAMING The Last of Us and Uncharted 3!

Edits, Commentaries, Community Videos, and LULZ!
Please use plain text.
Message 44 of 47 (231 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3749 posts

Apr 2, 2010

tripleWRECK wrote:

Spawns are horrible on ALL maps, and it's the single biggest problem with UC2. Glitchers (while annoying) are the least upsetting problem for me.

Btw, moving side-to-side with Fleet Foot has never been a trick, it's a technique/skill. It's still effective in 1.06 too.

I actually enjoyed 1.05 much more than 1.06. Spawns weren't as bad, and certain strategies actually worked.

I loved 1.05 as well.  I went from 500 kills with FAL to almost 2000 in a matter of days.  It was a camper's dream, especially with SA on.

I really don't see spawns as that much of a deal (I play mostly Deathmatch, so can't talk about other modes).  I rarely, if ever get killed right when I spawn - but I also use SA a lot, and pressing UP is the first thing I do when I respawn.

I think with exception of FAL 1.06 got the weapon balance pretty well.  Shotgun is no longer the power weapon it used to be.  Everbody is no longer rushing for Pistole on Sanctuary, and NoobTube/Rocket Launcher are not an automatic death sentence if you come accross somebody with them (though most of the time you will die).

It is all a matter of personal opinion.  I'm not going to convince you that the game still rules, and you won't convince me otherwise.  As long as I can get into a game within a minute or so, I'm happy.

Please use plain text.
Message 45 of 47 (231 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
111 posts

Sep 20, 2012

@EvangM and @Arne

I couldn't agree more, this game needs some updates doing though! It has been said a billion and twelve times FGS!

Even a 2  x cash days to let everyone know that changes are coming, like DLC content which goes without saying that the majority of players will but without any notice as there are still tens of thousands solid players that play hours and hours a day for years straight even though they are the highest rank 80.

I am level 60, with $68million and seriously bored alongside many others, we need 2 x cash for even a week or anything and a new LAB, which can easily be done like for example RPG's or grenades/hammers etc... PLEASE DO SOME UPDATES DEVELOPERS, or at the very least fix some little petty glitches that users get into and can shoot through walls with. PLEASE! ;O

@EvangM and @Arne

I have deep respect for you two guys as you help anyone and everyone whenever you possibly can, but for people like me who ask at every opportunity for some U2 UPDATES! I feel kinda ignored and just don't feel the support anymore. :smileysad:

Give us new ranks! No? Ok. :smileysad:

[URL=http://psnprofiles.com/NFS-P-s-n-][IMG]http://card.psnprofiles.com/1/NFS-P-s-n-.png[/IMG][/URL]

Please use plain text.
Message 46 of 47 (229 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
111 posts

Oct 9, 2012
Spawns and lag have killed it, otherwise is the most untouchable game within the last 10 years.
Give us new ranks! No? Ok. :smileysad:

[URL=http://psnprofiles.com/NFS-P-s-n-][IMG]http://card.psnprofiles.com/1/NFS-P-s-n-.png[/IMG][/URL]

Please use plain text.
Message 47 of 47 (216 Views)
0 Likes