Uncharted Territory
1410 posts

Re: People, score the treasure and end the game!!!

Nov 6, 2009
Once players capture 4 treasures, they battle out the remaining time for additional cash/medals, instead of earning a quick $1k and ending the match.  Looks like someone's getting frustrated... Smiley Tongue
My Youtube: http://www.youtube.com/arcadias1595
My Twitch: https://www.twitch.tv/arcadias1695
Message 91 of 119 (33 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1128 posts

Nov 6, 2009
   Instead of annoying everybody by not scoring the last treasure they should do a co-op in Gold Rush, The Village, the earnings are very high. If you finish the 10 rounds you can make over $40,000 in one game. It should be no problem to finish since these people think their so great. It's all about speed because you get 3 times the amount if you bring the treasure as fast as you can from one end to the other. I've finished it with only 2 players and earned $48,000, MrPips...
Message 92 of 119 (33 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
110 posts

Nov 6, 2009

MrPips wrote:
   Instead of annoying everybody by not scoring the last treasure they should do a co-op in Gold Rush, The Village, the earnings are very high. If you finish the 10 rounds you can make over $40,000 in one game. It should be no problem to finish since these people think their so great. It's all about speed because you get 3 times the amount if you bring the treasure as fast as you can from one end to the other. I've finished it with only 2 players and earned $48,000, MrPips...

then stay in co-op mode and quit crying about plunder and how people play...again it sounds like someone is missing their 0 ping hosted room..remember this is UC2 and not warhawk
burninshore

One good thing about music, when it hits you feel no pain
Message 93 of 119 (33 Views)
Splicer
89 posts

Nov 6, 2009

MrPips wrote:

yikes...finished it with 2 players?

that thing is hard as piss 

Message 94 of 119 (33 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
474 posts

Nov 6, 2009

whitwhit wrote:
haha op is mad bc hes team stinks remedy get a better team.

That's an improbable solution as a lot of players aren't always partied up. We all know the game has its moments with bad matchmaking so it's very easy I'm sure to end up with a poor team. Of which you have NO control over.

Message 95 of 119 (33 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3756 posts

Nov 6, 2009

MrPips wrote:

Doing that is fun. Didn't people use to do that in warhawk too? lol Besides, you get alot more medals if you dont end the game.
Message 96 of 119 (33 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1128 posts

Re: People, score the treasure and end the game!

Nov 6, 2009

Don't you people understand what the problem here is? You have 2 teams battling against each other to score the treasure and win the game but instead one team when they have the advantage over the other team whether it be they have more people or are leading 4 to 0 means something is wrong here. You have one team with people ranked from 40 and up with all these optional booster packs and the other team with lower ranks with no experience at all, why bust their balls, just end the game! Play fair. All maps should be in the same ranks against each other. That's the way it should be no mix with higher ranks and lower ranks.

Ok my understanding is to try to get more points during the game but if you finish the game quick you will get more points by starting a second game. If you people are so good in plunder then use all that time to try and play 3 games in the amount of time you play one. Also on ice caves map if I catch people glitching going inside the map I will save the video to upload it and report you to Sony and Naughty Dog. I hate cheaters. If Sony and Naughty Dog wants they can wipe all your stats so you start at 0 again. Play fair!

Like I said in one of my other columns, if you want to get a lot of points try playing co-op Gold Rush, Village map. My team made over one million points between the 3 of us. I myself made $48,000 in that one game.

What I think is going to happen is the players who keep getting abused will be complaining more and more and Naughty Dog will have to make some changes and all you abuses will lose out.

Message 97 of 119 (33 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
29 posts

Nov 6, 2009

MrPips wrote:

Here we have a team more concerned about kills so they can make their points instead of just finish the game so the other people can play other games.  Last night decide to only do 4 treasure captures in plunder with over 10 minutes left in the game to take advantage of trying to kill for points. They would carry the treasure all the way to their base and leave it there until the time ran out. These are the people that will hurt the game. If they went to play a death match their butt's would of gotten kicked all over the map. We need better rules for those that want to play unfair. If we had a no spawn option everyone on my team would not of spawned and if you quit the game you get charged $40,000. Not good when people abuse the system. I also noticed we have stat padders in the game padding for points. Plunder should have a shut down time if nobody takes the treasure after a certain amount of time just to end the game, MrPips...

http://www.twitter.com/rolandsmyth

MrPips "The Warhawk Legend" >>>> http://boardsus.playstation.com/playstation/board/message?board.id=warhawk&thread.id=970137

Message Edited by MrPips on 11-05-2009 06:04 AM

I'm pretty sure you were talking about me and my friends, but yeah it was strategy. Everytime we go to plunder we attempt to rack as many kills as possible, because kills = money and money= rank. Understand? The only time this strategy works is when the other team sucks. If they pose no competition threat why not make the best of the situation????
Message 98 of 119 (33 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
90 posts

Re: People, score the treasure and end the game!

Nov 6, 2009

MrPips wrote:

Ok my understanding is to try to get more points during the game but if you finish the game quick you will get more points by starting a second game. If you people are so good in plunder then use all that time to try and play 3 games in the amount of time you play one. Also on ice caves map if I catch people glitching going inside the map I will save the video to upload it and report you to Sony and Naughty Dog. I hate cheaters. If Sony and Naughty Dog wants they can wipe all your stats so you start at 0 again. Play fair!

You will get more cash out of 1 20minute Plunder than you will 3.  Plus you don't have to matchmake 3x to do so.

It's how people play.  This thread will not change it.  Either accept it or don't play Plunder. 

Message 99 of 119 (33 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Sackboy
614 posts

Nov 7, 2009
No more Plunder thats all
quickzeb
Message 100 of 119 (33 Views)