Hekseville Citizen
393 posts

Re: PSP VIDEO Treasure Guide!

Oct 20, 2009

Kameleonic wrote:

Rawanz wrote:

I find it pretty sad, that people need a walkthrough to find all the treasures..

What happend to the old days, where you just kept playing till you found every single thing in a game?

Sad to speed up the process? Isn't that like choosing Easy or Normal level rather than Hard? - A matter of personal choice.
What happened to the old days? I grew up, got a job, have many other things to do in life but would like to see where those treasures that I missed are located.
I find it sad you are trying to dictate how a game should be played. 

I cant do anything but lol @ you.

Getting all defensive cause i put MY opinion about it out there. 

And even more lol @ saying im trying to dictate how a game should be played.. Its a opinion moron.

Maybe next time, try to read what im saying, and figure if its a opinion, or if im trying to tell people its wrong to do, before saying all kind of bull**bleep**.

Message 30 of 57 (20 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3393 posts

Oct 20, 2009
got that in Nintendo Wii form???
Message Edited by NightmareStorm on 10-20-2009 03:54 PM
Message 31 of 57 (20 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5073 posts

Oct 20, 2009
I've uploaded a RAR file that contains all videos Via Send Space.
 photo ogeeGTA_zps3b23a97c.jpg

Message 33 of 57 (20 Views)
I Only Post Everything
1380 posts

Oct 20, 2009
Nice kudos to u, though I got them a long time any other new comers will find great help with this.
Message 34 of 57 (20 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
460 posts

Oct 21, 2009
Thx for your effort and links.
Message 35 of 57 (20 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3808 posts

Oct 21, 2009
This guide is good. Helped me alot.
Message Edited by Jeric_Ryan on 10-20-2009 06:13 PM
Photobucket
Message 36 of 57 (20 Views)
0 Likes
Monster Hunter
37 posts

Oct 21, 2009

Rawanz wrote:

Kameleonic wrote:

Rawanz wrote:

I find it pretty sad, that people need a walkthrough to find all the treasures..

What happend to the old days, where you just kept playing till you found every single thing in a game?

Sad to speed up the process? Isn't that like choosing Easy or Normal level rather than Hard? - A matter of personal choice.
What happened to the old days? I grew up, got a job, have many other things to do in life but would like to see where those treasures that I missed are located.
I find it sad you are trying to dictate how a game should be played. 

I cant do anything but lol @ you.

Getting all defensive cause i put MY opinion about it out there. 

And even more lol @ saying im trying to dictate how a game should be played.. Its a opinion moron.

Maybe next time, try to read what im saying, and figure if its a opinion, or if im trying to tell people its wrong to do, before saying all kind of bull**bleep**.

Sad to speed up the process? = Questioning your point.
Isn't that like choosing Easy or Normal level rather than Hard? - A matter of personal choice. = An observation.
I grew up, got a job, have many other things to do in life but would like to see where those treasures that I missed are located. = Answering your question 'What happened to the old days?"
I find it sad you are trying to dictate how a game should be played. = "What happend to the old days, where you just kept playing till you found every single thing in a game?" We have to question why you ask this. Is it somehow rhetorical? There is no unspoken meaning here? To be honest it is obvious you are looking down on people who choose to use a guide, with the fact that you do not, so somehow are superior? - This part is very interesting pragmatically speaking.
Discourse analysis is a very interesting subject, and clearly you thinking I am being defensive rather than objective proves your lack of insightSmiley Happy 
P.S. Your punctuation is crap.

Message 37 of 57 (20 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1283 posts

Oct 21, 2009
Could've made this before I got the 101 treasures lol Smiley Tongue
Message 38 of 57 (20 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
107 posts

Oct 21, 2009
Thank you very much, to all who put tis together. Very helpful.
Message 39 of 57 (20 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
650 posts

Oct 21, 2009

I wish I had seen this a few days ago. I got my Plat today, and all I needed were the treasures. Who ever did this is a great person, and is going to get some KUDOS if you ask me!!! I want to just test it out for picture quality.

UPDATE: This is very handy if you own a PSP! The quality is great and everything!! 

Message Edited by DZORMAGEN on 10-20-2009 09:04 PM
Message 40 of 57 (20 Views)
0 Likes