Mar 07 2010
By: RaG--G-Meister- Lombax Warrior 129 posts

New Guns In the Update?

20 replies 115 views Edited Mar 7, 2010

Hey Guys!

Just a suggestion I thoght of when playing.. what about new guns in the next update?

Like-

The MP40 from Uncharted 1

and the crossbow for the campain..

I think the crossbow would be an great feature.. if it were a 1 shot kill and it could 'penertrate' throgh people so you could get multiple kills with 1 bullet, that would be sick. It would be like one of those features that you can get humerous kills and watch them later in the cinema.. Also another feature i think is nessisary is a rewind function in the cinema, if your looking for a funny grenade kill or something, and you accedently fast forward past it, its annoying to have to start it from the begginging again.. espacialy if its a 20 min match and it happend near the end.

Oh and also, on the leaderboards, i think there should be a board for killstreaks... because thats a way to show your 'skill' and get high up in the ranks rather than having a month game time, which ive seen people have before.

Thanks for reading ( if you got this far)

and tell me what you think

Message 2 of 21 (115 Views)
Lombax Warrior
238 posts

Re: New Guns In the Update?

Mar 7, 2010

RaG--G-Meister- wrote:

Hey Guys!

Just a suggestion I thoght of when playing.. what about new guns in the next update?

Like-

The MP40 from Uncharted 1

and the crossbow for the campain..

I think the crossbow would be an great feature.. if it were a 1 shot kill and it could 'penertrate' throgh people so you could get multiple kills with 1 bullet, that would be sick. It would be like one of those features that you can get humerous kills and watch them later in the cinema.. Also another feature i think is nessisary is a rewind function in the cinema, if your looking for a funny grenade kill or something, and you accedently fast forward past it, its annoying to have to start it from the begginging again.. espacialy if its a 20 min match and it happend near the end

Thanks for reading ( if you got this far)

and tell me what you think

i agree the mp4o would be nice so would the cross bow except not the pentrating idea. but id like to see the wes44 the 45defender the mp40 and the luger9mm from the campaign oh and the crossbow. i wish they would add a rewind button to the cinema

When The Rich Wage War it's The Poor That Die
Message 1 of 21 (115 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
209 posts

Mar 7, 2010

Agree with everything.

I don't like the Mp40 tho. It sucks imo.

But yea, a rewind would be nice for the reason stated. And the crossbow thing would be cool as well.

The penetrating thing would look sick, but I'd imagine the Dragon Sniper to do thatover the crossbow.

Message 3 of 21 (115 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5921 posts

Mar 7, 2010

The Wes .44 might be cool. I don't care for the rest of those, though.

Message 4 of 21 (115 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6586 posts

Mar 7, 2010

pdiss88 wrote:

Isn't that just the Deagle but with a different name and look. I've only used the Wes .44 for my trophy, I can't remember if it was a one shot one kill gun or not. I guess on AI it did but against a player in MP things would be different.

Message 5 of 21 (115 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
149 posts

Mar 7, 2010

Yeah, the mp40 would be good- it would add to the variety of long guns (so far there are only three..)

Adding new guns couldn't be that hard to implement either. Naughty Dog should look into this.

Message 6 of 21 (115 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5921 posts

Mar 7, 2010

MarvelAlex wrote:

pdiss88 wrote:

Isn't that just the Deagle but with a different name and look. I've only used the Wes .44 for my trophy, I can't remember if it was a one shot one kill gun or not. I guess on AI it did but against a player in MP things would be different.

They are pretty much the same thing, which is probably the reason why they didn't include it in MP. I just think the thing looks cool.

As for the MP40, that thing does almost no damage per shot. It would suck. Also, the .45 Defender is the most horrid gun I've ever had the misfortune to fire. No one would ever bother picking that thing up if they added it to MP.

Message 7 of 21 (115 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6586 posts

Mar 7, 2010

pdiss88 wrote:

MarvelAlex wrote:

pdiss88 wrote:

They are pretty much the same thing, which is probably the reason why they didn't include it in MP. I just think the thing looks cool.

As for the MP40, that thing does almost no damage per shot. It would suck. Also, the .45 Defender is the most horrid gun I've ever had the misfortune to fire. No one would ever bother picking that thing up if they added it to MP.

MP40 doing nothing here is the direct opposite of Call of Duty: World at War Aha. EVERYONE used that gun.

Message 8 of 21 (115 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
209 posts

Mar 7, 2010

They'd probably add a medal to encourage use; plus getting killed by a .45 Defender is pretty humiliating, I'd use it for that fact alone.

Message 9 of 21 (115 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
86 posts

Mar 7, 2010

I'm counting all longguns.....

AK47....

FAL.....

Dragon Sniper......

M32Hammer (Doesnt count as much but its still a rifle)

M4..........

RPG-7........

the golden preorder AK47(if ur picky)

and for pistols....

Pistole, 92FS-9MM, Micro 9MM (uzi), .45 Calibur Defender, Desert-5

and the grenades

MDK-NDi (only one lol)

and i think we need to keep the Wes out of MP cause its a one-shot thing and the crossbow is unneeded imo....

idk wat the MP40 is or if its a pistol or rifle.... but i dont give a **bleep** its not important

Message 10 of 21 (115 Views)
0 Likes