Fender Bender
4319 posts

Re: NaughtyDog.com: We're listening...

Feb 24, 2010

CaptainGillette wrote:

Vanthem wrote:

CaptainGillette wrote:

As for Chloe, in the cast interview videos, Claudia Black mentioned that the script called for someone with an "English or Australian accent", so it sounds like Amy Henig (the writer) didn't have a specific nationality in mind.

She's just caucasian I'm sure.  Her model is a little funky is all.  Could be worse though, look at Rika. @_@

I figured she was either an Aussie (they often have serious tans, or maybe even some Aboriginal heritage) or an English girl of Middle Eastern or Indian lineage.  I thought the thing she has for lots of beaded necklaces leaned towards down under.  She's hot, either way.

I took it as a given that she was Australian, especially since Claudia Black didn't have to change up her accent at all for the character.  I believe some people are thinking she's got some other ethnicity besides caucasian because her model looks a little weird in the face and they're mistaking that as an ethnic thing.
----------------------
She's going to have to fall on her sword. Which means that we have to stick one in the ground, trip her onto it and get someone to jump up and down on her back for ten minutes. --

Malcolm Tucker. Modern day saint.
Message 131 of 147 (102 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
9167 posts

Feb 24, 2010

Err...

You all do realize that Chloe has a British accent, right?

Message 132 of 147 (102 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
540 posts

Feb 24, 2010
ye isnt flynn the australian
Photobucket
Message 133 of 147 (102 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
9167 posts

Feb 24, 2010

NasmanX wrote:

Nah, Flynn is DEFINITELY British.

The more I think about it, the more I'm thinking Chloe sounds sorta like an Aussie/British combo. But I definitely detect more of a British accent than an Australian one.

I dunno lol.

Message 134 of 147 (102 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
4319 posts

Feb 24, 2010

Eugenides wrote:

Err...

You all do realize that Chloe has a British accent, right?

Unless Claudia Black says that in some interview, no.  She sounded pretty Australian to me.

Flynn's the Brit, Nas.

Message Edited by Vanthem on 02-24-2010 02:36 PM
----------------------
She's going to have to fall on her sword. Which means that we have to stick one in the ground, trip her onto it and get someone to jump up and down on her back for ten minutes. --

Message 135 of 147 (102 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
540 posts

Feb 24, 2010
meh who really cares, those accents sound similar to people who aren't from austrailia or britain.
Photobucket
Message 136 of 147 (102 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
4319 posts

Feb 24, 2010

Eugenides wrote:

NasmanX wrote:

Nah, Flynn is DEFINITELY British.

The more I think about it, the more I'm thinking Chloe sounds sorta like an Aussie/British combo. But I definitely detect more of a British accent than an Australian one.

I dunno lol.

Sounded pretty much like Claudia Black's normal accent and she's Australian, so I'm still voting Australian here.
----------------------

Message 137 of 147 (102 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5921 posts

Feb 24, 2010

Chloe's last name is Frazer and her facial characteristics look pretty white to me. She just looks like she's been in the sun (or a tanning bed) too long and laid on a ton of eye shadow.

(I feel thuper for mentioning her makeup)

Message 138 of 147 (102 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6586 posts

Feb 24, 2010

pdiss88 wrote:

Chloe's last name is Frazer and her facial characteristics look pretty white to me. She just looks like she's been in the sun (or a tanning bed) too long and laid on a ton of eye shadow.

Its Frazer or Frazier, it says Frazier when choosing her in the multiplayer but I've seen many places calling her Frazer as well.
And the topic of this thread sounds slightly stalkerish to me...

Message 139 of 147 (102 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
9167 posts

Feb 24, 2010

pdiss88 wrote:

Ahaha, I love you for that last line.

I don't know, I always thought she looked kind of... Persian, physically. Her profile/facial structure, etc.

But yeah, hanging out in the sun/a tanning bed also sounds about right, lol.

I love how off-topic this thread got lmao.

Message 140 of 147 (102 Views)
0 Likes