Lombax Warrior
111 posts

Re: NaughtyDog.com: We're listening...

Feb 24, 2010

I've read a lot of the posts here and didn't see much about this yet, but, can anything to be done to stop unbalanced teams ? I'm talking about when people aren't partied up and it puts all the higher level players on the other team. If there's a few level 50+ players and then a a few 2's and 6's after it finds players, it always seems to put the low levels against the high levels.

Other than that, the only thing I can think of is sometimes when I replay a match and watch it, there's always a few times where I might die despite watching it frame by frame and seeing that I wasn't hit with enough bullets. One time it said I was head shotted with a sniper in the ice cave when I saw the shot hit the wall 5 feet from me. Could that have been lag on a player that hadn't lagged at all that match ? Or was it really off ? Sometimes AK shots that were fired at me would miss by a mile but the blood splat of a hit would fly up anyway, even though I could rotate the camera and see the bullet nowhere near me. If it's intentional then I guess thats the devs choice, but if that's not supposed to happen, could anything be done to fix that ?

Lastly, this is an idea for plunder. Could the game track how far you as a player moved the treasure throughought the match and possibly give you a medal for carrying it long distances ? I've had it happen where I've carried the treasure across an entire map, getting pistol kills along the way, only to die in front of my box and have someone else take the credit. I know its unlikely that you'll invent new medals just from one idea, but let me know what you think of these.

Gold runner : Carry the treasure a certain distance or hold for a certain period of time. - some players that like to just camp around their team's treasure box and take all the points without making the effort of their teammates that brought it all the way there. this would give at least some recognition for the delivery.

Shot by the messenger : You could get this for getting a kill while holding the treasure.

Also, it'd be cool to have a melee attack while holding the treasure where you swing it into the enemy. That'd be awesome.

Message 141 of 147 (165 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1097 posts

Feb 25, 2010

this is the lag my friend.

1.05 patch + bullet lag = feels like been killed of 2 bullets

Pure Fun

A multiplayer is supposed to feel the same as the game before it. You made that mistake with Uc3 but it was manageable. Now with Uc4 this is just ridiculous.

DeFy Sushi
Message 142 of 147 (165 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Fender Bender
3880 posts

Feb 25, 2010
I cant wait for more and more dlc.Keep it coming
Message 143 of 147 (165 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1979 posts

Feb 26, 2010
Message 144 of 147 (165 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
156 posts

Feb 26, 2010

Flawless83 wrote:

this is the lag my friend.

1.05 patch + bullet lag = feels like been killed of 2 bullets

Pure Fun

I agree 100000000000000000000000000000000000000%. It seems like it takes me so long to kill someone, trying to time my shots, and the guy will still turn around and hit me and kill me withing 2 seconds. It's horrible, before the update I was tearing it up, now anybody can get killed. Why should players with 40+ ranks have to re-learn how to play the MP, when new players have it so easy, it doesn't make sense.

Message 145 of 147 (165 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
28 posts

Feb 26, 2010

Will these be fixed? Some of them are basic stuffs and shouldn't exists at all in a game, especially in highly acclaimed GOTY... in my opinion...

http://boardsus.playstation.com/playstation/board/message?board.id=uncharteddf&thread.id=66507

Thanks.

Message 146 of 147 (165 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
1 posts

Feb 27, 2010
nd this level 60 was in glitch ice cave peroxit15 great maps but hate 1.05 update
Message 147 of 147 (165 Views)
0 Likes