Mar 29 2010
By: NasmanX Sackboy 540 posts

Naughty Dog what is wrong with you?

42 replies 150 views Edited Mar 29, 2010

Do you guys get it when most of your population is saying your game is garbage? Is it going in one ear and coming out the other?   You guys need to realize that we want the old game back, less stress for you, less stress for us.

You say that you are fixing the spawns, but the truth is that having higher health really lets you avoid many of the bad spawns that we may not have noticed before.  I want a straight up explanation of why this game keeps changing.  The hardcore fans who will buy your map packs aren't anymore because your BS.  We've all lost hope for this multiplayer.

Bring back the old health then everyone will be happy, i play this game everytime i game i dont want it softened up for those who play it a couple times then put it down.

Photobucket
Message 1 of 43 (150 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1919 posts

Re: Naughty Dog what is wrong with you?

Mar 29, 2010

They simply refuse to revert, they didn't change the game according to their community's thoughts, they did it for themselves. They said they were going to eventually change the gameplay somewhere down the line anyway, so really they're just changing the game for themselves and not for us. To me, that's how it is, even if they are fixing the spawns, the thing that caused the spawns to be horrible in the first place were these last two updates that they "had" to make.

Photobucket
Message 2 of 43 (150 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1978 posts

Mar 29, 2010

Message 3 of 43 (150 Views)
Highlighted
Wastelander
965 posts

Mar 29, 2010

Da-Hedgie wrote:

ever think that theres a reason for it ????? The game has been ruined and people are mad because this used to be one of the best multiplayer games out. now its just like all the others

Message 4 of 43 (150 Views)
Treasure Hunter
6586 posts

Mar 29, 2010

Right, I'm Anti 1.06 but insulting them really is not the way to get their attention. If you want someone to change something do not go and call them a pr*ck or whatever. I might have done this in the past but I regret it. Give your reasons for not liking the changes, maybe add some improvements. Go ahead and say "ND ruined the game" because they did. But saying "Those ba*****s at ND went and destroyed my game", they will just fly over it. 

Message 5 of 43 (150 Views)
Wastelander
791 posts

Mar 29, 2010

I don't mind people complaining about 1.05 and 1.06 really, because I like 1.04 so much better.  However it's getting ridiculous that we have about a thousands of threads complaining about it.  It's make the forum less friendly and less informative since you have to weed your way through all these posts.

I'm about to start a thread which should be stickied 

Complain, Moan, Gripe about 1.05 and 1.06 GOES HERE

LOL

Message 6 of 43 (150 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
540 posts

Mar 29, 2010

ive been being nice this whole time, but this is just ridiculous now, it feels like everything we are saying is not even being considered by naughty dog, the whole weapon damage thing is BS we asked for grenade reduction, and melee fixing, they went and changed the health instead.  So now meleeing is worse with steelfisting.  The game is a mess.

Photobucket
Message 7 of 43 (150 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5678 posts

Mar 29, 2010
seriously i want 1.04 back!
Message 8 of 43 (150 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
540 posts

Mar 29, 2010

Naughty dog you read these forums right? The majority wants 1.04 back, i was playing with some randoms yesterday and they were like ''man im gonna have to trade in my ''drake'' if something aint done''  And this wasnt the first time i heard people ranting about the game.  And on the mics every friken game people are complaining about spawns.

Put 1.04 and your spawns are fixed.

Photobucket
Message 9 of 43 (150 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2278 posts

Mar 29, 2010

NasmanX wrote:

Naughty dog you read these forums right? The majority wants 1.04 back, i was playing with some randoms yesterday and they were like ''man im gonna have to trade in my ''drake'' if something aint done''  And this wasnt the first time i heard people ranting about the game.  And on the mics every friken game people are complaining about spawns.

Put 1.04 and your spawns are fixed.

Wrong on both accounts. 

People that dislike something are gonna go out and find someplace that they can complain. If that same people are constantly complaining about  post 1.04 then it sure seems like a lot more people dislike 1.05 and 1.06 then there really is. Therefore alot fewer people are gonna post that they like 1.05 and 1.06 than there would be if there weren't ten people saying that 1.05 and 1.06 sucks every time they say that they post that they like the update. When 1.05 came out I hated it. But I played for an hour and adapted to it. Now I like it more that 1.04. And 1.06 just got better.

Your saying that the people dying more frequently is the problem with spawns but that is not true. I was playing a 3vs3 plunder at the train wreck the other day and I was still getting people spawned behind me and I was getting spawned behind people and such. Nobody went on the other half of the map untill the treasure respawned. Everytime I died I was spawned on the same side of the map. Half the map hadn't even been walked on, nobody spawned on the other side of the map. Also in 1.05 all the hitboxes took the same amount of damage so there were more deaths in 1.05 than there is in 1.06 and yet the spawns got worse. Explain that.

Message 10 of 43 (150 Views)
0 Likes