Sackboy
462 posts

Re: Naughty Dog, this is what we'd like to see in upcoming DLC!

Nov 2, 2009

sFX_usa wrote:

I must be blind cause I don't see it on the list. either that or you've misunderstood me.

I'm not talking about your defend idea or the get as many treasures from A to B as you can.

what I mean is this: there are 5 rounds to each match. the team has to hold the treasure to gain points, physicaly hold it. not get it to a chest, and not making sure it stays in their teritory. the team who held the treasure the longest wint the round

I see.

But why would this require multiple rounds?
Message Edited by Caemgen on 11-02-2009 05:54 AM

so it would always be fair. say one team is up by 100 points with only like 2 minutes left, the losing team will see they have no chance and quit. 

now if each round is 2 or 3 minutes and you, and the first team to reach 5 wins, then there's always a chance to turn the match around.

Message 20 of 96 (20 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
813 posts

Nov 2, 2009

sFX_usa wrote:

sFX_usa wrote:

I must be blind cause I don't see it on the list. either that or you've misunderstood me.

I'm not talking about your defend idea or the get as many treasures from A to B as you can.

what I mean is this: there are 5 rounds to each match. the team has to hold the treasure to gain points, physicaly hold it. not get it to a chest, and not making sure it stays in their teritory. the team who held the treasure the longest wint the round

I see.

so it would always be fair. say one team is up by 100 points with only like 2 minutes left, the losing team will see they have no chance and quit. 

now if each round is 2 or 3 minutes and you, and the first team to reach 5 wins, then there's always a chance to turn the match around.

Good point.

Message 21 of 96 (20 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
29 posts

Nov 2, 2009

Caemgen wrote:

CocoVeggie wrote:
I want 16 maps like CODMW2 released. So.. i want 10 maps DLC and make it 6 dollars.

Let's keep it realistic.

Please.

How is that not realistic? First of all "DLC" should be free no matter what. Why do PC gamers get like 20 map packs for free on the other hand if the 20 map packs were console we would pay 5.99? The point im trying to make is whatever there releasing they need atleast 10 maps DLC because if not i'll play MW2 which has 16 maps on release. This is how you release a game concercning maps. 7 maps is not really cool with me especially since theres so many environments in this game.

Message 22 of 96 (20 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
474 posts

Nov 2, 2009

CocoVeggie wrote:

Caemgen wrote:

CocoVeggie wrote:
I want 16 maps like CODMW2 released. So.. i want 10 maps DLC and make it 6 dollars.

Let's keep it realistic.

Please.

How is that not realistic? First of all "DLC" should be free no matter what. Why do PC gamers get like 20 map packs for free on the other hand if the 20 map packs were console we would pay 5.99? The point im trying to make is whatever there releasing they need atleast 10 maps DLC because if not i'll play MW2 which has 16 maps on release. This is how you release a game concercning maps. 7 maps is not really cool with me especially since theres so many environments in this game.

Profit and people want to be paid for their work.

Message 23 of 96 (20 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
474 posts

Nov 2, 2009

Caemgen wrote:

sFX_usa wrote:

sFX_usa wrote:

I see.

Good point.

I see your point, but Idon't mind it how it is. We just kill like crazy and think "atleast you wont get the win".

Message 24 of 96 (20 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2137 posts

Nov 2, 2009

I wonder how we could even get these suggestions to ND. Some in there were good, some were just wishful thinking. I would actually like some NEW COSTUMES for the main characters. i.e. not outfits already worn in the game. The only true bonus costume for Nate is "Doughnut Drake" and I hate that one.

Casual outfits for Drake and Chloe instead of adventure ones? I would say Elena too but her default outfit is already casual. Shirtless Drake as fan service? 

More boosters to buy for co-op?

Photobucket
Message 25 of 96 (20 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
813 posts

Nov 2, 2009

djepic112 wrote:

I wonder how we could even get these suggestions to ND. Some in there were good, some were just wishful thinking. I would actually like some NEW COSTUMES for the main characters. i.e. not outfits already worn in the game. The only true bonus costume for Nate is "Doughnut Drake" and I hate that one.

Casual outfits for Drake and Chloe instead of adventure ones? I would say Elena too but her default outfit is already casual. Shirtless Drake as fan service? 

More boosters to buy for co-op?

Well, rest assured, the Dogs read these forums.

I also have some of them in my PSN friendlist, so I'll send them the URL to this topic.

I agree that some suggestions are just wishful thinking, but a list like this is just convenient. In the end, it's up to ND to decide what they will use and what they will ignore or save for the next game.

Message 26 of 96 (20 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
813 posts

Nov 2, 2009

CocoVeggie wrote:

Just... Wow.

Message Edited by Caemgen on 11-02-2009 07:22 AM
Message 27 of 96 (20 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Lombax Warrior
173 posts

Nov 2, 2009
I'd just like to see more co-op survial maps. One where you fight off guys in Shambhala and one where you fight off guys in the ice caves would be nice.
Message 28 of 96 (20 Views)
First Son
12 posts

Nov 2, 2009

I like to see more climbing also.

Love to see more breakable objects in the maps.

Like shootable floor boards,beams,windows,bricks to name some.

How about climbing using ropes or using the cables to slide down from one building to the next like in the single player game.

Message 29 of 96 (20 Views)