First Son
4 posts

Re: My thoughts on Uncharted 2's Multiplayer and afew reasons why Online is dyin

Dec 9, 2009
I disagree, the community is getting bigger. This game has won over 360 fans.
Message 41 of 44 (69 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
278 posts

Re: My thoughts on Uncharted 2's Multiplayer and afew reasons why Online is dyin

Dec 9, 2009

JitteryJordan wrote:
Wait till the weekend, or after Christmas.

Haven't people being saying something similar for awhile now? Wait after X weekend, wait after halloween, wait after the beta and nothing ever changes.

Message 42 of 44 (69 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
3 posts

Jan 2, 2010

i have a blast playing UC2 MP.  I agree it does take entirely too long to level up.  I'm an average player and it will probably take a week or two for me to get from level 49 to 50.  Maybe I need to get my skill up but I'm lucky if i get $10K in a match. 

The last shooter I played was the first Half Life game so I can't compare it to MW2 or any of the other games, but I suspect the platforming and climbing aspect of UC2 puts it somewhat in a league of its own.

Late join is needed.  I hate having to battle it out 3 vs 5 and getting my K/D ratio destroyed.  It happens entirely too often

Message 43 of 44 (69 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Survivor
2740 posts

Jan 2, 2010

Online isn't dying - it's growing.  Seen TONS of low-level players in the post-christmas weeks.

Only major changes they need to make are a way to kick idling players, a way to deal with people who play Plunder like a deathmatch and never attempt to score, and a way to see player names instead of just "Player Found" so you can avoid games with people who you don't want to play against. 

Message 44 of 44 (69 Views)
0 Likes