Highlighted
Mar 14 2017
By: wuudu First Son 3 posts

Missing download link for Uncharted 4 Thief's End Digital Deluxe

5 replies 281 views Edited Mar 14, 2017

Hi,

I would like to ask how can i redownload online purchased copy of U4 Digital Deluxe. Theres no download link. Online store tells me that I cant buy the game because I already own it. Theres only option in my PS4 game library to download multiplayer but no download link for the singleplayer. If I download the multyplayer then the game fails to start and it seems it's the download link for the online stress test beta.

Right now  I managed to recover my install for this game from my older PS4 HDD but if I need to redownload the game again it would be nice if there would be a download link for it.

Message 1 of 6 (281 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
3 posts

Re: Missing download link for Uncharted 4 Thief's End Digital Deluxe

Mar 15, 2017

Anyone has any ideas about the subject ? Looked all over the psn and didn't find anything (download link). Looked at my games library and nothing. So only way to make all this to work is to a regular backup and restore from there? And I think its not possible to restore a single game, last time I restored my PS4 Pro from older PS4 It did full restore even when I selected only the game I wanted (ques it doesn't work that way). So that thing is not for restoring one game at a time and will ruin your ps4 install and saves so you have to start restoring everything, settings etc.

Any information regarding this matter would be helpful...

Message 2 of 6 (261 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
3 posts

Mar 15, 2017

Same problem, very annoying :-( .

Message 3 of 6 (252 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
2 posts

Mar 19, 2017

Hi,

I had the same problem of being unable to redownload Uncharted  4, the download link on the game page of Uncharted 4:  A Thief's End Digital Edition is missing. I redownloaded it via https://store.playstation.com and after signing in, I clicked in the top-right of the screen on my name and on ''downloadlist". In there you can find everything you ever downloaded. If you locateUncharted 4 in the list,  there is a button next to it called "download to PS4". This solved the issue for me.

Message 4 of 6 (213 Views)
First Son
3 posts

Mar 20, 2017

thnx for the info.

i still would like to know why theres no download link in the psn/game library, never ran into this type of problem with other games.

Message 5 of 6 (199 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
3 posts

Mar 20, 2017

This seems to be working! Thank you !

Message 6 of 6 (190 Views)
0 Likes