Highlighted
Mar 25 2010
By: Lotusvibe First Son 9 posts

Making my opinion heard stop changing uncharted.

10 replies 119 views Edited Mar 25, 2010

Stop changing uncharted 2 multiplayer.  when it came out it was my very favorite multiplayer game, stopped playing gears of war, stopped halo, stopped cod4.  all i played was uncharted.  I love it.  However with all the new changes I still like it but it's definately not the same, and i find myself going back to halo for its consistancy.  I am not a camper, but i was very good with grenade kills, now not so much, i gotta be spot on, no more throwing a grenade way accross the map and getting a kill.  The FAL is no longer that fun to use.  I always used down the irons and now i do not due to its lack of profeciency.  I just wanted to make sure my opinion is heard so i dont' feel like i'm sitting around doing nothing.  Oh and i hated the reduced health experiment.  I like this game because i have a chance to turn around before i'm dead, if i want 1 hit kills and super quick deaths i'll play gears or cod4.  Make new gameplay modes if you want, but give me back my original game play feel.  I remained silent until the more recent change affecting grenades, fal, and down the irons.  i mean its like they keep hacking away at the stuff i specifically like to use going all the way back to when the ruined fleet foot and monkey man.  I fell in love with something you delivered at lauch and i was actually playing it not stop when the beta was out.  But now i feel i have been robbed of what i paid my 60 bucks for.  Sure the single player is great but multiplayer is replay value which for me has been greatly decreased.

Message 1 of 11 (119 Views)
Treasure Hunter
6584 posts

Re: Making my opinion heard stop changing uncharted.

Mar 25, 2010

Nuts... I think I restarted these threads again. Oops. 

Message 2 of 11 (119 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
481 posts

Mar 25, 2010

lol alex i think you did, but actully dont think it's a bad thing, cos at the moment, as much as ND say they read these threads (which i'm sure they do) their not seeing half as bad a backlash as they did when they bought out 1.05, so maybe their thinking that actully it's just a few people making a fuss about the game, and think that 1.06 is an improvment  from 1.04, which it really isnt.  Thing now is that a load of the posts have stoped because either the players who didnt/dont like 1.05/1.06 have stopped playing or they feel like they cant complain about 1.06 because it was an improvment over 1.05 but the fact still remains that the game really isnt what it use to be. 

I'll be honest here, i think that ND are going to "improve" on 1.06 for the players who complained  about 1.04 in the 1st place, because they are far and away the majority of players who still post on the forums, and they probably doubt that the players who left because of 1.05/1.06 are going to come back if the game changes back to how it was in 1.04, but i really think that most would come back if it changed back.  I'm sure ND would prefer to have the community who loved the game for what it was back in the beta, who went through all the crap that was wrong with the game to make it great, rather than the "loyal" fans who have only recently got into the game because they made massive changes, and only now say that ND are amazing developers, but hell who am i to know anything

RFoM Ranked Kills ~ 150,000
Uc2 Ranked Kills ~ 27,500
R2 Ranked Kills ~ 2,000
UT3 Ranked Kills ~ 1,600
BF 1943 Ranked Kills ~ 1,500
MW2 Ranked Kills ~ 1,200
CoD WaW Ranked Kills ~ 1,100
KZ2 Ranked Kills ~ 700
HAZE Ranked Kills ~ 200
CoD4 Ranked Kills ~ 15
Message 3 of 11 (119 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
82 posts

Mar 25, 2010

Waa Waa Stop changing uncharted 2 Waaaa Waaaa

look at how pathetic you sound

Message 4 of 11 (119 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
201 posts

Mar 25, 2010

i don't give a crap about FAL or grenades, everyone is equal on all weapons regardless of 1.04, 5 or 6, so get over it

spawns are the only problem (and glitches) because they make the game completely random

0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1251 posts

Mar 26, 2010

Killer_Mushroom wrote:

lol alex i think you did, but actully dont think it's a bad thing, cos at the moment, as much as ND say they read these threads (which i'm sure they do) their not seeing half as bad a backlash as they did when they bought out 1.05, so maybe their thinking that actully it's just a few people making a fuss about the game, and think that 1.06 is an improvment  from 1.04, which it really isnt.  Thing now is that a load of the posts have stoped because either the players who didnt/dont like 1.05/1.06 have stopped playing or they feel like they cant complain about 1.06 because it was an improvment over 1.05 but the fact still remains that the game really isnt what it use to be. 

I'll be honest here, i think that ND are going to "improve" on 1.06 for the players who complained  about 1.04 in the 1st place, because they are far and away the majority of players who still post on the forums, and they probably doubt that the players who left because of 1.05/1.06 are going to come back if the game changes back to how it was in 1.04, but i really think that most would come back if it changed back.  I'm sure ND would prefer to have the community who loved the game for what it was back in the beta, who went through all the crap that was wrong with the game to make it great, rather than the "loyal" fans who have only recently got into the game because they made massive changes, and only now say that ND are amazing developers, but hell who am i to know anything

but only a few people are making a fuss about the game. it seems like much more because the people on these forums make a fuss about every little thing, but in reality most people are fine with the updates.

Message 6 of 11 (119 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1312 posts

Mar 26, 2010
1.05>1.04>1.06
Message 7 of 11 (119 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
3236 posts

Mar 26, 2010

jackattack1398 wrote:

Killer_Mushroom wrote:

but only a few people are making a fuss about the game. it seems like much more because the people on these forums make a fuss about every little thing, but in reality most people are fine with the updates.

No most people are just fed up with ND and tired of asking them to fix stuff when they show no inclination to do anything about it.

People are moving on to other fun, balanced, and consistent games. Also, I think most players were waiting to see if 1.06 fixed the horrendous 1.05 update, when they realized it made UC2 worse I think they just gave up all together. You can't blame them though.

Edits, Commentaries, Community Videos, and LULZ!
Message 8 of 11 (119 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1251 posts

Mar 26, 2010

tripleWRECK wrote:

jackattack1398 wrote:

Killer_Mushroom wrote:

No most people are just fed up with ND and tired of asking them to fix stuff when they show no inclination to do anything about it.

People are moving on to other fun, balanced, and consistent games. Also, I think most players were waiting to see if 1.06 fixed the horrendous 1.05 update, when they realized it made UC2 worse I think they just gave up all together. You can't blame them though.

ok so maybe a few of the millions of people (yes millions, it was sold all over the world and is very popular, you can look it up if you want) are moving on... but most people still play the MP anyway.

Message 9 of 11 (119 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
3236 posts

Mar 26, 2010

jackattack1398 wrote:

ok so maybe a few of the millions of people (yes millions, it was sold all over the world and is very popular, you can look it up if you want) are moving on... but most people still play the MP anyway.

...a small fraction of those 3+ million UC2 owners play/played MP, let alone regularly. The daily players count has dropped off steadily for weeks now.

Plus it doesn't specify how many of the people online are playing co-op.

Edits, Commentaries, Community Videos, and LULZ!
Message 10 of 11 (119 Views)
0 Likes