Nov 01 2009
By: muay_addict Hekseville Citizen 362 posts

Let the EXCUSES begin!!! Quitters will be punished!!! Good job Naughtydog!!!

49 replies 145 views Edited Nov 1, 2009

lol you whining quitters are so funny..

crying and making up different kind of excuses..

wah! i need to quit coz i need to do something.. and we are getting owned by the opposing team..

wah! i only tried to quit once because i wanna see how the penalty works.. oh sh t!!! i got disconnected twice!!! nooooooo!!!

lmao

STOP COMPLAINING!!!

STOP WHINING!!!

STOP QUITTING!!!

Message 1 of 50 (145 Views)
Wastelander
657 posts

Re: Let the EXCUSES begin!!! Quitters will be punished!!! Good job Naughtydog!!!

Nov 1, 2009
word
Message 2 of 50 (145 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
254 posts

Re: Let the EXCUSES begin!!! Quitters will be punished!!! Good job Naughtydog!!!

Nov 1, 2009
Message 3 of 50 (145 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
2050 posts

Nov 1, 2009
Complaining about complainers is awesome.
Message 4 of 50 (145 Views)
0 Likes
Monster Hunter
42 posts

Nov 1, 2009

What if I have to go out or some **bleep** like that?....

yeah, for me it's fine, I never leave because the other team is owning mine... it's fun. :smileytongue:

like yesterday, we were 4vs5 but 2 of my team were doing jack and me and other dude were making all the kills, at the end we lost 43-50 kills, but hey, we were only 2 dudes against 5, it was a fun game. 

Message 5 of 50 (145 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
615 posts

Nov 1, 2009
Quitters only should be punished not the disconnected people.
Message Edited by Atomica33 on 11-01-2009 08:56 AM
Here is my signature.
I am a GUY. Hey guys I'm back on the forums!
Message 6 of 50 (145 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1115 posts

Nov 1, 2009
The reason we have this system is because more people quitting than being disconnected. I doubt that alot of people were just conveniently being disconnected when they were on the losing team. It could happen though. Its just not likely. Simple solution is to fix your connection. If you can't than your basically screwed.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 7 of 50 (145 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
362 posts

Nov 1, 2009

Mech-Cannibal wrote:
Complaining about complainers is awesome.

im not complaining..

im asking them to stop complaining..

and step up their game..

did you see anywhere in my op that i am tired of these whiners complaining?

no..

think before you make a smart a ss comment..

Message 8 of 50 (145 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
362 posts

Nov 1, 2009

xXBlackThrashXx wrote:

What if I have to go out or some **bleep** like that?....

yeah, for me it's fine, I never leave because the other team is owning mine... it's fun. :smileytongue:

like yesterday, we were 4vs5 but 2 of my team were doing jack and me and other dude were making all the kills, at the end we lost 43-50 kills, but hey, we were only 2 dudes against 5, it was a fun game. 

you realize that you have the first quit (30 seconds penalty) given to you if you need to do something and leave.. right?

if you need to quit the second time because you need to do something again.. well.. it only means you stop playing.. and finish what you need to do..

Message 9 of 50 (145 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
4316 posts

Nov 1, 2009

Congratulations, Muay, you may be one of the dumbest people in this forum.

Muay's typical responses:

1) You don't like grenades because you get "nade-owned".

2) You don't like the quit penalty because you quit a lot.

3) You don't like pumpkin pie because pumpkins own you.

And, any time someone explains other reasons to you, you put up your trusty dimwit-shield and it all bounces off, leaving you to safely regurgitate the same tripe over and over.

Thank you though for creating yet another thread about this.  Obviously, the forum didn't have enough threads already on the subject.

----------------------
She's going to have to fall on her sword. Which means that we have to stick one in the ground, trip her onto it and get someone to jump up and down on her back for ten minutes. --

Malcolm Tucker. Modern day saint.
Message 10 of 50 (145 Views)