Hekseville Citizen
301 posts

Re: Just Played Multi-Player for the 1st Time!

Mar 8, 2010

The**bleep**yOne wrote:

I had more fun online than I did playing thru the game. I have a few questions: What is "Party Up"?  Do I really need to purchase the additional maps? Are they worth the price?  Am I the only one who gets killed a LOT more than I kill others? Thanks for taking your time to answer.

Party up is fun if you have 1-4 friends to play with. I'd get the extra stuff since you'll find matches faster that way.

as long as you are getting 10 kills consistently around lvl 40 you're good. 10 kills is 'pulling your weight' since 5x10 = 50. Even if you get a bunch of deaths this was, you want to get 10 kills. Once you can do that, work on not getting killed as much. Right now I'm getting 10+ kills and 5ish deaths consistently. (I actually played a match where I got 19 kills and 1 death last night. (No rage though)

The earlier you can get through these steps, the better. If you can be getting 10 kills and dying less than 10 times each match by level 30 then you're doing pretty good. The problem for you dying so much is most likely being put in games with a bunch of high levels like me, or playing with other low levels who are alternate accounts of 50s+. 

And yeah, multiplayer is awesome! 

The Old Republic = Every great game Sony never released...and did.
Message 21 of 22 (141 Views)
Hekseville Citizen
301 posts

Re: Just Played Multi-Player for the 1st Time!

Mar 8, 2010

Eternal21 wrote:

The**bleep**yOne wrote:

thanks for the input.  I had a shield last night and someone still killed me.

Lol.  I was just kidding.  It's an inside joke - but the only people you'll ever see running around with a Shield are Level 1's.  Don't ever pick it up.  It's useless (you'd think ND would try to balance it already).  The best advice I can give you, is to use blindfire for 1 second and then punch when in close quarters with an enemy.

The shield is great in matches without grenades, rockets, or hammers...which is 1 variant deathmatch. lol

If you're getting pounded by AKs and stuff and you doubt they have any nades I'd pick one up, but it's too easy to die with it. I wish you could do a run option where people could shoot your legs and your head through the little glass, but you were faster. I think people might use it then...though still not much.

The Old Republic = Every great game Sony never released...and did.
Message 22 of 22 (141 Views)
0 Likes