Apr 23 2010
By: iamhockey I Only Post Everything 1296 posts

Is the new Siege mode similar to Nazi Zombies?

10 replies 168 views Edited Apr 23, 2010

Just as the title states...if it is does that mean its unlimited or is there a common goal?

Just because you're not paranoid, doesn't mean they're not out to get you.

Message 1 of 11 (168 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2712 posts

Re: Is the new Siege mode similar to Nazi Zombies?

Apr 23, 2010

No, it's just like King of the Hill. I love Nazi Zombie though.

Message 2 of 11 (168 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Hekseville Citizen
297 posts

Apr 23, 2010

No its not and for good sake will people in this world stop trying and wanting EVERY game to be like CoD. People like you are the reason we are stuck in this mess with Uncharted. Call of Duty is horrid ok.

Its decent development with a lot of money and decent gameplay, nothing above decent nothing. Its just loved by everyone because its so easy and anyone can play it.

Im going to have to start a gamers against CoD influence lol, because its getting out of control. I cant even buy a good competitive game because the CoD influence has took the skill factor out of all of them.

Message 3 of 11 (168 Views)
Fender Bender
3463 posts

Apr 23, 2010

Pdizzle_9 wrote:

No its not and for good sake will people in this world stop trying and wanting EVERY game to be like CoD. People like you are the reason we are stuck in this mess with Uncharted. Call of Duty is horrid ok.

Its decent development with a lot of money and decent gameplay, nothing above decent nothing. Its just loved by everyone because its so easy and anyone can play it.

Im going to have to start a gamers against CoD influence lol, because its getting out of control. I cant even buy a good competitive game because the CoD influence has took the skill factor out of all of them.

sir.. if there is one thing cod has fun.. its nazi zombies..

lonewolf1994 Trophy Card
Message 4 of 11 (168 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2882 posts

Apr 23, 2010

yeah atleast it's the WW2 one that has  the nazi zombies and not the modern warfare one, it's the modern warfare ones that have corrupted all these kids into thinking it's the best game ever

My Plats:

ps3 platinum trophy uncharted drakes fortuneps3 platinum trophy little big planetps3 platinum trophy killzone 2ps3Uncharted 2 PlatModern Warfare 2 Platinum TrophyAssassin's Creed 2Trine
Message 5 of 11 (168 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1296 posts

Apr 24, 2010

Pdizzle_9 wrote:

LOL sorry for ruining your Unchartered experience by asking a simple question about the new mode in your beloved game. I read a post on another forum that said it was going to be similar to Nazi Zombies in the aspect of a continuous survival mode that got harder and harder as the rounds progressed. I deeply apologize to you and Ill head back to my horrid COD game, OK?

Message 6 of 11 (168 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
403 posts

Apr 24, 2010

Its a King of the Hill thing, just like Hosnor said. You need all three of your team mates inside the ring and capture it. Each Co-op arena mode gets harder and harder after each round, and I believe that the game ends once you past the 10th wave of enemies. IF you can pass the 10 waves of enemies. If your teammate steps out, you can't capture the ring.

All you gotta do is
Ride around Sally
Just Ride Sally Ride!!!!!!!
Message 7 of 11 (168 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1296 posts

Apr 24, 2010

The_Pretender21 wrote:

Its a King of the Hill thing, just like Hosnor said. You need all three of your team mates inside the ring and capture it. Each Co-op arena mode gets harder and harder after each round, and I believe that the game ends once you past the 10th wave of enemies. IF you can pass the 10 waves of enemies. If your teammate steps out, you can't capture the ring.

Thank you Hosnor and Pretender.

Message 8 of 11 (168 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
113 posts

Apr 24, 2010

I concur CoD is horrible.

I have yet to play the mode yet though. . . it never comes up. (the new maps do though)

-----------------------------------------------------------------meh.
Message 9 of 11 (168 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5806 posts

Apr 24, 2010

JAKE196 wrote: 

I have yet to play the mode yet though. . . it never comes up. (the new maps do though)

Lol I have yet to play the new maps Smiley Tongue

I played siege yesterday and it goes to only ten rounds. I was expecting a bit more but eh whatever

Least the adds are failry priced unlike *cough* Call of Duty

The Flying Grayson, Nightwing, Robin, They were about more than fight moves. They were about inspiration, comfort, trust, family. I gave that up to become a spy. a Spider man; A Tsuchigumo. I have changed.
But I'll Always be D. Grayson

N52 Grayson 6

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 10 of 11 (168 Views)
0 Likes