Nov 03 2009
By: About-200-Ninjas Wastelander 840 posts

Is it me?

21 replies 22 views Edited Nov 3, 2009

or has this game gone old really fast?  I already stopped putting into my PS3.  Pretty much gave up trying to hit 60.

Platinum already reached, or maybe it was that halloween event kinda killed it for me.  

I love the game don't get me wrong, i just feel like not putting into my system anymore lol.  I'm probably gonna get some flack for that!

or maybe its the grind for cash or maybe the boosters/skins aren't so crazy for me to bumrush to 60.

I don't know, i found the game well balanced, never had any issues with the MP,  I know alot of people complained about all the nades, weapon damage, headshots, quit penalty etc.

Maybe the MP well turned into KZ2 who knows.  

the up-coming DLC might make it worth while to comeback, lets hope for crazy DLC!

Cheers! 

Message 1 of 22 (22 Views)
Sackboy
561 posts

Re: Is it me?

Nov 3, 2009
its just you
Photobucket
Message 2 of 22 (22 Views)
Wastelander
767 posts

Nov 3, 2009
Its just you
Message 3 of 22 (22 Views)
Highlighted
Lombax Warrior
183 posts

Nov 3, 2009
I'm not surprised, weren't you in both betas and you also got the game early? Play something else for a while and then come back to it. It's like if you ate your favorite food eveyday, sooner or later you'd be sick of it.
Uncharted 2 Stats Card by JAKPRO.net - ChosenOneVII
Message 4 of 22 (22 Views)
Fender Bender
4027 posts

Nov 3, 2009
Its just you
Message 5 of 22 (22 Views)
Keyblade Wielder
10027 posts

Nov 3, 2009
I was like that after the patch came out, but this past couple nights, having some serious unranked fun with friends, loving it again
Message 6 of 22 (22 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
362 posts

Nov 3, 2009
its jst you
Message 7 of 22 (22 Views)
0 Likes
Monster Hunter
39 posts

Nov 3, 2009

About-200-Ninjas wrote:

or has this game gone old really fast?  I already stopped putting into my PS3.  Pretty much gave up trying to hit 60.

Platinum already reached, or maybe it was that halloween event kinda killed it for me.  

I love the game don't get me wrong, i just feel like not putting into my system anymore lol.  I'm probably gonna get some flack for that!

or maybe its the grind for cash or maybe the boosters/skins aren't so crazy for me to bumrush to 60.

I don't know, i found the game well balanced, never had any issues with the MP,  I know alot of people complained about all the nades, weapon damage, headshots, quit penalty etc.

Maybe the MP well turned into KZ2 who knows.  

the up-coming DLC might make it worth while to comeback, lets hope for crazy DLC!

Cheers! 

I feel the same way. So I moved on to other games in my library. Maybe in a month I will return and see if anything has been updated or available(DLC). Therfore, you get a Kudos from me.

Message 8 of 22 (22 Views)
Lombax Warrior
113 posts

Nov 3, 2009
I have to agree with the majority here. Uncharted 2 is freaking awesome.
Uncharted 2 Stats Card by JAKPRO.net - Nate_Drake-101
Message 9 of 22 (22 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
149 posts

Nov 3, 2009

I don't think it's just you.

In terms of single player, this game was a wonderful experience on the first time, but in terms of replayability I think the focus on cinematic experience really hurt it.  Unlike the first Uncharted, this game (for me, anyway) was very much a chore in the second playthrough due to the relative lack of action and the large amount of simple transportation (walking/climbing) around the missions.

In terms of multiplayer, I'm still enjoying it and I plan on playing more (especially in a party with my brother...this has become "our" game of choice and our way to keep in touch since we live in different states), but the flaws are starting to become more problematic as the game is generally devolving into a few very boring yet mildly rewarding and low risk tactics.  The geometry/cover bugs (you can see body parts hanging out of cover but can't hit them in many places) are also increasingly more annoying to me and take away from some of my enjoyment since I'm not a fan of random "will this work this time?" gameplay.  The large potential this game has is being stifled to a certain extent, but it's nothing that cannot be fixed with some nice tweaks and possibly some new maps.

Message 10 of 22 (22 Views)
0 Likes