Message Edited by NYPUNK88 on 11-29-2009 01:14 AM
Message 21 of 35 (26 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
130 posts

Re: Inappropriate conduct during online play

Nov 29, 2009

ChokeAhoQuick wrote:

Good luck in life...snitches get no respect from anyone. 

Yeah! F.T.C.! A.C.A.B.! Thug 4 life! From the confines of Wigga High I stab at thee!

...what was it that someone said about Gangsta Rapper Wannabe's?

Message 22 of 35 (26 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6586 posts

Nov 29, 2009
I'd report them. I cuss sometimes and swear but I never use that bad a language. I call people idiots but only when I get killed multiple times by them and I usually apologize. I never go as far as the N word, thats incredibly low.
Message 23 of 35 (26 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
22 posts

Nov 29, 2009

Like it was said earlier by someone. There is ALOT of stupid people. Do you peeps really think Sony is going to start mass banning or suspending accounts regularly? They will lose money. There's no way they will be able to get rid of them all. The Psn is already free. It misses alot of features because of this. It would get alot worse. The complaint form is there for extreme cases and to make all you serious uptight folks happy. As for the people who use racial words in the multilayer. I don't agree with it. Theres alot of them and that means money. Don't let the mute button be a waste of space on the disc.

As for the peeps saying maybe they will learn a lesson. They won't learn anything from being suspended. If you realy want to make a change in the world go outside and make change where it is realy needed. Its peeps like you that complain about things then the goverment has to step in and start taking things out of videogames.  

Message Edited by emajin9 on 11-29-2009 04:04 AM
Message 24 of 35 (26 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3310 posts

Nov 30, 2009
don't play a game where you kill people as your main objective and expect no swearing..wow double standards rule this country.
Message 25 of 35 (26 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
97 posts

Nov 30, 2009
I'd like to know what country you are talking about, since this being an international game I don't see how you get the idea you can judge an entire country by what some random guy says on the internet.
Message 26 of 35 (26 Views)
Fender Bender
3310 posts

Nov 30, 2009

MikaTheAss wrote:
I'd like to know what country you are talking about, since this being an international game I don't see how you get the idea you can judge an entire country by what some random guy says on the internet.

the us, im talkin in general....people dont mind carnage and just killing etc online which is fun..but as soon as you say the f word...wow thats so baddddd! thats a double standard. 

Message 27 of 35 (26 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
63 posts

Nov 30, 2009

eastavenge wrote:

MikaThess wrote:
You could always move on with your life and stop caring about people like that. There will always be stupid people, but you don't need to make a big deal of it every time it happens. There is a mute feature, if you get offended use that. There really is no need to report someone, it's a waste of everybody's time and shouldn't be an issue.

We it isnt appropriate and is offensive.  It is abusive and unsportsman-like.  It should be dealt with as it isnt likely this is the first time it has happened.  Players with this attitude should be dealt with, with a warning or suspension.

Your right, you get a penalty in the NFL for unsportmanlike conduct, but then i guess you would need referees.

Message 28 of 35 (26 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
415 posts

Dec 1, 2009

Mute those who are verbally abusive then.  I'll tell you what, people do stupid things in games...and when the same person does the same stupid thing several times in a row...sometimes a tirade is in order.

Am I saying that was exactly what happened to the OP??  No.  I wasn't there, so how would I know?  Duh.

But sometimes, oftentimes, you just have to sit back and let someone know in no uncertain terms what a **bleep**bag and/or moron they are being.

Other times, someone bitter, angry and ignorant gets on a mic and starts cursing people out just because they are there.

In both instances, the Mute Button works well enough to fix your problem.  Yes, I know you shouldn't have to mute people.  Yes, I know you shouldn't have to mute people on your own team.  So what??  What SHOULD happen and what DOES happen are usually very different things.  Get used to it.

I shouldn't have to worry about pedos, psychos and kidnappers, but when my kids are outside...I still watch them.

Face facts.  People are stupid.  Mute them.

And yeah...snitches get no respect from anyone.  Ever.  At any point in life.  As early back as Kindergarten, people have told snitches that "Noone likes a tattle tale."

It's true.  Noone does.  Any of you who are mature enough to be holding down a job that doesn't require you wear a nametag...Smiley Very Happy...go ahead...count how many friends at work you have now...and then go snitch on one of your co workers to your boss...count how many friends you have at work after word gets out that you're a snitch.  

Guarantee you the number is drastically less.

So yes...for all you snitches out there...good luck in life.  You will need it.  

Uncharted 2 Stats Card by JAKPRO.net - ChokeAhoQuick
Message 29 of 35 (26 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1802 posts

Dec 1, 2009

TalusVB wrote:
You shouldn't have to mute people of your own team... thats as bad as dealing with people doing TK's. I don't care about a player getting upset when you kill them calling a ****** thats fine with me. However, certain behavior and i'm not trying to stereotype anyone but you know the type the "Gangsta Rapper Wannabe's"

i totaly agree

SUPPORT THE CHANGE: http://share.blog.us.playstation.com/ideas/2010/03/17/change-your-playstation-network-id/sig1
Message 30 of 35 (26 Views)
0 Likes