Uncharted Territory
1576 posts

Re: Inappropriate conduct during online play

Nov 29, 2009

Were we in the same game? It happened a little while ago and there was this chick with them talking smack and saying the N also. I connect my mic and went off on them. That isht pissed me off. I'm still upset about it.

Thanks for the link 

Message Edited by NYPUNK88 on 11-28-2009 08:08 PM
Message 11 of 35 (21 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
5 posts

Nov 29, 2009
Who cares? Mute them and get a move on.
Message 12 of 35 (21 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
343 posts

Nov 29, 2009
Coming fomr soneone who hasn't yet experienced someone on a mic yet?
Uncharted 2 Stats Card by JAKPRO.net - TalusVB
Message 13 of 35 (21 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3094 posts

Nov 29, 2009
If people get reported and banned (they probably won't) it might actually get some of them to grow up a bit and respect other people.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 14 of 35 (21 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
415 posts

Nov 29, 2009

Mute them.  

Don't be a **bleep**.

Seriously...there's people that do far worse than swear.  There's people who talk incessantly throughout the match and you can just literally hear how stupid they are.  Seriously...I'd rather play someone with Tourettes than play some of the mouth breathers who hijack the mic on MP.

Just mute them.  Good luck in life...snitches get no respect from anyone. 

Uncharted 2 Stats Card by JAKPRO.net - ChokeAhoQuick
Message 15 of 35 (21 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3094 posts

Nov 29, 2009

The OP wasn't just talking about swearing, he/she was also talking about abusive language as well.

And yes, some people do get offended by swearing.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 16 of 35 (21 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
343 posts

Nov 29, 2009
Snitches?... its protects the UC community people don't play UC2 to be harassed... they play to have a good time and play with friends.
Message 17 of 35 (21 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
343 posts

Nov 29, 2009

Agreed... nothing to do with swearing. I swear on mic all the time sh*t, f*** comes out of my mouth just as much as anyone. But when your in the very beginning of the match (Choosing between two levels) and you have 5 individuals (one on your team) not only cursing but talking about f-ing your mom and other graphic things thats wrong.

They don't even know you, nor have probably never played with you they are just A-holes THOSE PEOPLE DESERVE NO RESPECT

Kudos to anyone who report people that do the behavior mentioned above... They get my respect I'm 23 year old who just got out of the army. I can take a vocal-cussing war.

However, I also have seen kids, women... and when you "mexican" using the N-word, calling whites crackers.. thats crossing the line. (I admit I cussed back... shooting derogatory remarks back they're way) but I absolutely understand where the author is coming from.

Message 18 of 35 (21 Views)
Lombax Warrior
206 posts

Nov 29, 2009
Honestly the people who have to cuss do it for attention.  They are rejected by their parents or loved ones and hide it online by trying to act hard.  I had a few people say some crazy stuff in my own team or from the other.  Sometimes its expectable (such as the other team losing) or other times is not.  I have once experienced what sounded as a adult man verbally attack a young teen over a "funny" screen name.  Muting isn't the best option but its the best option we currently have.  On U2 you can mute all the players and the selectivly unmute specific gamers in-game.  I usally will mute everyone except for my buddies.
"im so good, i get trophies in demos"
Message 19 of 35 (21 Views)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
12303 posts

Nov 29, 2009

Wow I did not know there was a complaint form that you can fill out, I will definitely keep that in mind.

The only time I've had people annoy me was one time that I was playing Co-Op in The Sanctuary and it was the last checkpoint before ending the whole game and the two fools were running around not finishing up the game. So I had to sit there until I finally quit because I had to go and I ended up getting $40,000.00 penalty. Next time that happens I'm letting the game sit there until one of them quits and pays the penalty themselves. It was so frustrating--pisses me off thinking about it till this day.

» Follow me @OfficialOc «
Message 20 of 35 (21 Views)
0 Likes