Nov 29 2009
By: soto007 Splicer 56 posts

Inappropriate conduct during online play

34 replies 20 views Edited Nov 29, 2009

Does anyone know how to report people for Inappropriate conduct during online play? I was online and there were two people with a headset that were saying the "F" word and calling everyone the killed the "N" word. I did get there names. Please help me.

Frank

Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 35 (20 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3091 posts

Re: Inappropriate conduct during online play

Nov 29, 2009
Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 35 (20 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
97 posts

Nov 29, 2009
You could always move on with your life and stop caring about people like that. There will always be stupid people, but you don't need to make a big deal of it every time it happens. There is a mute feature, if you get offended use that. There really is no need to report someone, it's a waste of everybody's time and shouldn't be an issue.
Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 35 (20 Views)
Survivor
2740 posts

Nov 29, 2009
I have had my gameplay experienced sullied on many occasions by people being purposely obnoxious on the mic. I don't mind cussing in the least, but people who constantly scream, shout racial epithets, or act like idiots just to annoy others are bad for the community. Muting them doesn't help because they don't know no one is listening. Reporting them may teach them
that such behavior isn't appropriate. We log in to have fun and that kind of crap ruins everyone's good time.
Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 35 (20 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
10027 posts

Nov 29, 2009

MikaThess wrote:
You could always move on with your life and stop caring about people like that. There will always be stupid people, but you don't need to make a big deal of it every time it happens. There is a mute feature, if you get offended use that. There really is no need to report someone, it's a waste of everybody's time and shouldn't be an issue.

We it isnt appropriate and is offensive.  It is abusive and unsportsman-like.  It should be dealt with as it isnt likely this is the first time it has happened.  Players with this attitude should be dealt with, with a warning or suspension.

Please use plain text.
Message 5 of 35 (20 Views)
Hekseville Citizen
343 posts

Nov 29, 2009

MikaTheAss...

I'm sure your name says it all. Last night I was in a match with my buddies 3 of us and we got stuck with 2 randoms. Unfortunately one of the randoms was friends with the guys on the other team. The entire match all he did was say hey Talus, hey Viper I F-ed your mom last night, she was w3t stupid crap like that. Happened the whole match and he was ON OUR TEAM. Prior to, and after the match the opposite team was screaming F-You, You Suck B***** and so on. Not even enough time to get a word in screaming N-this N-That. And they were latino.

I'm sorry but this is uncalled for.. those of you who say use Mute I say shuddup because my team-mates and I were using mics to communicate as well OUR privledge shouldn't be taken away due to a few idiotic immature people.

Uncharted 2 Stats Card by JAKPRO.net - TalusVB
Please use plain text.
Message 6 of 35 (20 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
97 posts

Nov 29, 2009

Why not mute the individuals causing the problems? That way to can talk to your friends and play the game, and those other morons will be talking to no one. Muting those individuals has no effect on you. Feature is there for a reason people, use it.

Please use plain text.
Message 7 of 35 (20 Views)
Hekseville Citizen
343 posts

Nov 29, 2009
You shouldn't have to mute people of your own team... thats as bad as dealing with people doing TK's. I don't care about a player getting upset when you kill them calling a ****** thats fine with me. However, certain behavior and i'm not trying to stereotype anyone but you know the type the "Gangsta Rapper Wannabe's"
Please use plain text.
Message 8 of 35 (20 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3308 posts

Nov 29, 2009
grp with friends..and make sure theyre good...or get new friends if they arent. Also, a teen rated game doesnt mean anything...you experience may change during online play...thats the reason for that message.
Please use plain text.
Message 9 of 35 (20 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
343 posts

Nov 29, 2009
There was a chick but she was in the backround talking crap
Please use plain text.
Message 10 of 35 (20 Views)
0 Likes