Feb 27 2010
By: x_Graff_x Wastelander 672 posts

I have never felt so rejected online (looking for new people to play with).....

8 replies 133 views Edited Feb 27, 2010

Before anyone says "haha you're a cheap ass,no i will not play with you"  please hear my story:

So as most of you know DLC came out yesterday.I was only able to get the skins as i had spent the rest of my money on LBP DLC as i got it a few days ago.Yesterday as i was playing LBP i noticed that some of my friends were playing UC2 so i decided to go,join them and try my new skins.I joined their party and their chatroom  and as i waited for them to pick a playlist.The party leader asked me if i could be replaced with someone else as they wanted to play with the new maps and i didn't have them.His reasons were understandable but it still pissed me off.So i went back and noticed that there were 2 other friends who were also playing the game so i asked them if i could join them,they asked me if i had the DLC and after i said no.They stopped sending me messages and i was never invited to their party.

Today i was playing and i once again joined a party with some friends.I didn't know the party leader but  we played a Machinima match together and after we were done.He told me about how i didn't have the maps and he had to kick me out of his party. It was said and done.I am planning on getting the maps  but still i do not like the way i have been treated recently.

So dear posters,i have never been kicked out of a party until now.And it wasn't because i'm an ass but because i don't have freaking maps.

So is anyone willing to play with me even though i don't have the new maps? if so just send me a friend request or post here

i'm lvl50

Message 1 of 9 (133 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
9167 posts

Re: I have never felt so rejected online (looking for new people to play with)..

Feb 27, 2010

Lol, I'll play with ya. I haven't snagged the DLC yet, and most of the people I enjoy playing with have more or less abandoned UC2 in light of 1.05.

Was thinking I'd pop on tonight, so if you're interested, send me a friend request. 

Message 2 of 9 (133 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
7 posts

Re: I have never felt so rejected online (looking for new people to play with)..

Feb 27, 2010
i will play i dont have a mic though
Message 3 of 9 (133 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1251 posts

Feb 27, 2010
it's understandable that they wanted to play on the new maps... but it seems like they were really rude about it. i'd love to play with you though. i'm a level 35-er and a good teammate. i just hope you won't kick me out of your party when you get the maps cause i don't and won't get them.
Message 4 of 9 (133 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
672 posts

Feb 27, 2010
Well that's what you did and you know it.You were afraid of getting owned so you stayed in your respawn point camping with your FAL or went back to it if you didn't respawned in one of the rooms.I even gave you  the exact part of the the video that's a perfect example of you camping.
Message 5 of 9 (133 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
352 posts

Feb 27, 2010

May I add you graff? Not a lot of my friends play U2 MP.

I snagged the DLC, but I can play any map. 

Uncharted 2 Stats Card by JAKPRO.net - LBPlant
Message 6 of 9 (133 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
672 posts

Feb 27, 2010

LBPlant wrote:

Sure,i would love to play with you
Message Edited by x_Graff_x on 02-26-2010 09:19 PM
Message 7 of 9 (133 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2208 posts

Feb 27, 2010

x_Graff_x wrote:

LBPlant wrote:

Sure,i would love to play with you
Message Edited by x_Graff_x on 02-26-2010 09:19 PM

All of you guys can add me too. Me and Graff are good friends, and usually play together.
# 1 Zelda fan.

Message 8 of 9 (133 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1415 posts

Feb 27, 2010
Sucks for you man. I wouldn't buy the DLC...just a suggestion because I never got to play the new maps...
Photobucket
" I think I'm Paul Pierce, I think I'm Rondo, high off the headband you dying on that hydro" - Spitta
Message 9 of 9 (133 Views)
0 Likes