Reply
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 10/15/2009
Offline
1668 posts
 

Re: I CAN'T STAND IT ANYMORE!!!!!!!!!

Mar 30, 2010

 


tripleWRECK wrote:

Guys ignore Squirtle, he really is clueless.


 

Speak for yourself.

 

Message 41 of 56 (134 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Fender Bender
Registered: 06/03/2009
Offline
3022 posts
 

Re: I CAN'T STAND IT ANYMORE!!!!!!!!!

Mar 30, 2010

pdiss88 wrote:

 


sackperson_cool wrote:

Ok I'll admit and right out say it, no game company is above discretion. They all have their ups and downs and Naughty Dog is no exception. I was a big supporter of 1.05 and after 1.06 I went silent because BFBC2 came out. During that time I still lurked these forums hoping for the gamers to mature but I see I am wrong. I started playing the game being burned out of straight playing BFBC2 and for the last 2 days I have been playing UC2 religiously. And I honestly can't see why anyone is complaining about except UC2s legacy issues with spawns. Need I make a list?

 

 

  • Balanced health in-between 1.04 and hardcore test week
  • Sniper now requires 2 leg and arm shots and I anywhere else
  • Nice DLC with new maps and much asked for character skins
  • Reduced grenade radius (I feel adding .5 meters would be good but I can live with it as it is now)
  • New medals
  • Reduced ROF for FAL giving it balance
  • Leg hit boxes are back to 13 shots
I mean honestly people Naughty Dog has been on the ball the entire time and consistently listens to it's community. Earlier on the forums I had stated that besides Naughty Dog only Zipper and DICE listen but I now have to rescind this. Zipper won't nerf it's LMGs in MAG (in fact they added more better LMGs), still has freezing/disconnect problems and other glitches. DICE refuses to answer it's disturbingly loyal console fanbase with browser listings, actual clan system, and won't release maps that are true BF maps (they pdizzle are the true COD bandwagoners). Naughty Dog has always stayed with a true Uncharted feel for the game and you guys should feel happy for that because there are so few companies that do that these days.
I feel all of you need to stop complaining. It's not like this game is life itself. It's not like it's the only game out there. Go play Heavy Rain, rent GOW3 or go back to some of your older games and rediscover them like I did with UC2. But please for the love of God all this whining and complaining is getting old and I'm sure Naughty Dog is equally tired of it also. Hell, I even bet the Mods are tired of wading through pages of repetitive content just to make sure we are all on topic and are following the New User Guide.
And here for all the haters that will inevitably post some negative comments I'll take care of it for you.
"COD is that way---> n00b"
"You don't know what you're talking you're only level 42"
"I like this game therefore I have the right to demand it to be anyway I want even though I didn't make it or no anything about programming stuuf like this"
I, as I have said many times before, will keep playing this game with one of the finest stories, with my most favorite MP that I have put more time into than any of my other online games, that was made by one of my most favorite developers in the world.
Naughty Dog you keep up the good work and I'm looking forward to the next DLC and whatever Title Update 1.07 will bring. You keep doing what you how to do and don't let these hatemongerers get you down.
End rant.                                

 

 

*********Stupid Safari removing my spaces between paragraphs.


 

No offense, but you told me that's there's almost no lag online in this game on the BC2 forum. That makes me take anything you say here with a grain of salt.


I never said there wasn't any lag. I just said that is till ran smoothly and that the lag had caused me to miss a few melee kills even though the opponent meleed me back from the same distance. Also nothing I posted upi there was to be taken with a grain of salt. I'm just angry at people for being so obsessed with 1 bullet and the FAL like it means their very lives are at stake.
sackperson_cool Trophy Card
Message 42 of 56 (134 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Sackboy
Registered: 10/30/2008
Offline
540 posts
 

Re: I CAN'T STAND IT ANYMORE!!!!!!!!!

Apr 4, 2010

 


sackperson_cool wrote:

 


tripleWRECK wrote:

Too bad the spawns have negated all those wonderful changes.

Oh and the FAL is an unbalanced piece of trash.


 

Like I said I even mentioned spawns but seriously we all know the spawns are messed up right now and we should be ready for the inevitable when we revive. Besides Naughty Dog has told us they are working on it. And the FAL is fine. I still get killed with it enough. Also tripleWreck after having played with you I am disinclined to trust your opinions. You seem prone to jump to the obvious and your stats scream boosting. I'm not saying people cant be good but I don't trust the fact you have 1173 wins and 63 losses last I checked.

 


 

tripelwreck probably always parties up, that is how you get tones of wins trust me.

 

Photobucket
Message 43 of 56 (134 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 10/02/2009
Offline
6586 posts
 

ewreRe: I CAN'T STAND IT ANYMORE!!!!!!!!!

Apr 4, 2010

Oh yeah, triplewreck obviously missed the memo when it said no parties allowed. Silly him.

 

Just because he's in a party is a guaranteeed win. I've never played with him but I'm gonna say that he's had his ass whooped at least once when in a party, whether they be 2 or 5. There's always going to be someone better than you at this game.

 

And sackperson: Triplewreck is a good player. Deal with it.

Message 44 of 56 (134 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Sackboy
Registered: 10/30/2008
Offline
540 posts
 

Re: ewreRe: I CAN'T STAND IT ANYMORE!!!!!!!!!

Apr 4, 2010

yes he is a good player but you do hardly lose in a good party and his KD is off the charts, there is no way he could boost those stats in anyway, at first i thought it was unreal but i realize it isnt possible to inflate his stats beyond belief, but having a party does help.

 

Having a party is the funnest thing you can do in this game, it even makes you play when the spawns are screwed up.  And those who say he probably camps, he most likely doesnt.  The most sucessful players in this game move around and shoot, camping in this game really doesnt help because you can be flanked from many angle and grenade at least stun you now. 

 

Photobucket
Message 45 of 56 (134 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 01/29/2009
Offline
9167 posts
 

Re: ewreRe: I CAN'T STAND IT ANYMORE!!!!!!!!!

Apr 4, 2010

Rofl, I love how tripleWRECK ends up being the object of scrutiny on a regular basis.

Message 46 of 56 (134 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 12/11/2008
Offline
4912 posts
 

Re: ewreRe: I CAN'T STAND IT ANYMORE!!!!!!!!!

Apr 4, 2010

Everything Sackperson said is correct. The FAL sin't useless, you can still dominate with it from long range fights! The grenades are great how it is now, it was too useful, everyone used to throw a grenade before he dies. Naughty Dog tried so hard to please everyone of us, they made a poll and an experimental weekend to let YOU guys test the changes so YOU can decide what you like and what you don't.

 

Would you rather have a poll that is useless, or have polls that change things to what you like? Spawns are still being worked on and DLC is coming soon along with another Title Update, what more do you guys want? A game without changes becomes a boring game eventually! No matter how great it was, changes always give a fresh new feel of the game.

 

Overall, I like this game being worked on and fixed rather than Naughty Dog going and not taking care of it's game. They try in every Update to fix what's destroyed in the game and they also try to implement new things to keep the game fresh. Like in Title Update 1.06, they fixed the leg hitboxes based on the community's feedback from 1.05, and they also removed the auto shoulder switching functionality. So Naughty Dog is still listening.

 

Not to mention that they also play their game on a daily basis as I always see the devs on my FL do. Some test the game for glitches and other play to check out the game with us, the community players. They are the only devs that really take care for their game and actualy are very close to us too!

 

 




Message 47 of 56 (134 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 10/02/2009
Offline
6586 posts
 

Re: ewreRe: I CAN'T STAND IT ANYMORE!!!!!!!!!

Apr 4, 2010
Well seeming as the recent poll did nothing to affect the game it was a useless poll...

And while some changes can be good, those that make you have to change your gameplay to be successful aren't.
Message 48 of 56 (134 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
Registered: 01/29/2009
Offline
1337 posts
 

Re: ewreRe: I CAN'T STAND IT ANYMORE!!!!!!!!!

Apr 4, 2010

 


MarvelAlex wrote:

Oh yeah, triplewreck obviously missed the memo when it said no parties allowed. Silly him.

 

Just because he's in a party is a guaranteeed win. I've never played with him but I'm gonna say that he's had his ass whooped at least once when in a party, whether they be 2 or 5. There's always going to be someone better than you at this game.

 

And sackperson: Triplewreck is a good player. Deal with it.


 

Man I can't believe how much you love swinging on triple's nuts. You follow him around thread after thread agreeing with everything he says. Its pretty sad in an internet stalker kind of way. You say you've never played with him yet you state he is a good player. Sure on paper his stats are good but how can you really say he's good if you never once played with him. For all we know he could be a big time glitcher or a camper. Hell he might of found a way to boost that noody knows about. No offense to you tripleWRECK and I'm not accusing you of anything. These are just a what if scenario.

 

Message 49 of 56 (134 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 01/29/2009
Offline
9167 posts
 

Re: ewreRe: I CAN'T STAND IT ANYMORE!!!!!!!!!

Apr 4, 2010

 


starkraven wrote:

 


MarvelAlex wrote:

Oh yeah, triplewreck obviously missed the memo when it said no parties allowed. Silly him.

 

Just because he's in a party is a guaranteeed win. I've never played with him but I'm gonna say that he's had his ass whooped at least once when in a party, whether they be 2 or 5. There's always going to be someone better than you at this game.

 

And sackperson: Triplewreck is a good player. Deal with it.


 

Man I can't believe how much you love swinging on triple's nuts. You follow him around thread after thread agreeing with everything he says. Its pretty sad in an internet stalker kind of way. You say you've never played with him yet you state he is a good player. Sure on paper his stats are good but how can you really say he's good if you never once played with him. For all we know he could be a big time glitcher or a camper. Hell he might of found a way to boost that noody knows about. No offense to you tripleWRECK and I'm not accusing you of anything. These are just a what if scenario.

 


 

 

There are plenty of people who can vouch for tripleWRECK's skill (myself included; he's the best I've ever played with). Just because his stats reflect as much doesn't immediately mean he's exploiting the game in some way. I think it's kind of amusing that people get so butthurt about it.

 

He knows what he's talking about. He argues with rational points. It's only logical that there will be those who agree with him.

Message 50 of 56 (134 Views)