Mar 29 2010
By: sackperson_cool Fender Bender 3022 posts

I CAN'T STAND IT ANYMORE!!!!!!!!!

55 replies 154 views Edited Mar 29, 2010

Ok I'll admit and right out say it, no game company is above discretion. They all have their ups and downs and Naughty Dog is no exception. I was a big supporter of 1.05 and after 1.06 I went silent because BFBC2 came out. During that time I still lurked these forums hoping for the gamers to mature but I see I am wrong. I started playing the game being burned out of straight playing BFBC2 and for the last 2 days I have been playing UC2 religiously. And I honestly can't see why anyone is complaining about except UC2s legacy issues with spawns. Need I make a list?

• Balanced health in-between 1.04 and hardcore test week
  • Sniper now requires 2 leg and arm shots and I anywhere else
  • Nice DLC with new maps and much asked for character skins
  • Reduced grenade radius (I feel adding .5 meters would be good but I can live with it as it is now)
  • New medals
  • Reduced ROF for FAL giving it balance
  • Leg hit boxes are back to 13 shots
I mean honestly people Naughty Dog has been on the ball the entire time and consistently listens to it's community. Earlier on the forums I had stated that besides Naughty Dog only Zipper and DICE listen but I now have to rescind this. Zipper won't nerf it's LMGs in MAG (in fact they added more better LMGs), still has freezing/disconnect problems and other glitches. DICE refuses to answer it's disturbingly loyal console fanbase with browser listings, actual clan system, and won't release maps that are true BF maps (they pdizzle are the true COD bandwagoners). Naughty Dog has always stayed with a true Uncharted feel for the game and you guys should feel happy for that because there are so few companies that do that these days.
I feel all of you need to stop complaining. It's not like this game is life itself. It's not like it's the only game out there. Go play Heavy Rain, rent GOW3 or go back to some of your older games and rediscover them like I did with UC2. But please for the love of God all this whining and complaining is getting old and I'm sure Naughty Dog is equally tired of it also. Hell, I even bet the Mods are tired of wading through pages of repetitive content just to make sure we are all on topic and are following the New User Guide.
And here for all the haters that will inevitably post some negative comments I'll take care of it for you.
"COD is that way---> n00b"
"You don't know what you're talking you're only level 42"
"I like this game therefore I have the right to demand it to be anyway I want even though I didn't make it or no anything about programming stuuf like this"
I, as I have said many times before, will keep playing this game with one of the finest stories, with my most favorite MP that I have put more time into than any of my other online games, that was made by one of my most favorite developers in the world.
Naughty Dog you keep up the good work and I'm looking forward to the next DLC and whatever Title Update 1.07 will bring. You keep doing what you how to do and don't let these hatemongerers get you down.
End rant.                                

*********Stupid Safari removing my spaces between paragraphs.

sackperson_cool Trophy Card
Message 1 of 56 (154 Views)
Fender Bender
3247 posts

Re: I CAN'T STAND IT ANYMORE!!!!!!!!!

Mar 29, 2010

Too bad the spawns have negated all those wonderful changes.

Oh and the FAL is an unbalanced piece of trash.

Message 2 of 56 (154 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3022 posts

Mar 29, 2010

tripleWRECK wrote:

Too bad the spawns have negated all those wonderful changes.

Oh and the FAL is an unbalanced piece of trash.

Like I said I even mentioned spawns but seriously we all know the spawns are messed up right now and we should be ready for the inevitable when we revive. Besides Naughty Dog has told us they are working on it. And the FAL is fine. I still get killed with it enough. Also tripleWreck after having played with you I am disinclined to trust your opinions. You seem prone to jump to the obvious and your stats scream boosting. I'm not saying people cant be good but I don't trust the fact you have 1173 wins and 63 losses last I checked.

sackperson_cool Trophy Card
Message 3 of 56 (154 Views)
Lombax Warrior
208 posts

Mar 29, 2010
Thank you for a positive comment.
MP006's stat card is unavailable because his stats are too good to be put on a normal stat card.
Message 4 of 56 (154 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
201 posts

Mar 29, 2010

seems my post was deleted heh

spawns and glitches ain't fixed and they should be

ND don't deserve praise right now for their multiplayer efforts, it's as simple as that

less swear words hows this for a reply!? they're just words though mods

0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
333 posts

Mar 29, 2010
Cool Story Bro.
Uncharted 2 Stats Card by JAKPRO.net - emoplayer33
Message 6 of 56 (154 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
54 posts

Mar 30, 2010

I agree with you, sackperson. I just jumped into some games last night for the first time in a while, played some matches, and had a fun time. The spawns in the flooded ruins and facility seemed way better. The FAL still works well without being too easy, as, I admit, it was before. Generally, I found it fun to play and that the game rewarded strategy and thinking rather than mindless running about, just as it did before. Yeah, it's different, but it works.

Message 7 of 56 (154 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
837 posts

Mar 30, 2010

I play this game quiet a bit, I've quickly adapted to all of the updates, I don't even remember 1.04, what does that tell you?  People fail to realize that Naughty Dog hasn't left us, they've kept updating the game long after most would have stopped.  We have DLC on the way, and more updates to come.  Stop bashing them and wait to see what they bring.  Maybe they are purposely pissing the lot of you off so you'll leave so they can give us 'a really good update'.  No seriously, most of you leave so we can get the update we've been waiting for.  Although I'm perfectly fine with the current version.

Uncharted 2 Stats Card by JAKPRO.net - Daniel1415
Message 8 of 56 (154 Views)
Lombax Warrior
107 posts

Mar 30, 2010

The FAL is terrible. 

Grenades are terrible.

Message 9 of 56 (154 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1313 posts

Mar 30, 2010
they could at least add a .5 meters to the grenade raidius and the FAL seems a little faster (just my opinion) but is still not back to normal.
Message 10 of 56 (154 Views)
0 Likes