Treasure Hunter
6586 posts

Re: How has this gone unnoticed?

Mar 15, 2010

jackattack1398 wrote:

mbhitman wrote:

jackattack1398 wrote:

think about it. People are attacking major cities like in Nepal in the game, and even small country's.

so where's the news? why isn't any of this being reported? it's hard to believe that all this is going on and nobody knows about it. I think for Uncharted 3 Drake should be on tv or something because of what he's done.

How has this gone unnnoticed...NEPAL IS NOT A CITY...IT IS A COUNTRY!!!  I think you need a geography lesson jack.

city, country whatever. other people understood it. i actually have an A in history. your just mad at me cause i "trolled" your other post.

Not wanting to step into this argument here but when does Having an A in history get you anywhere in this thread ><?

*steps back and watches*

Message 11 of 21 (118 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
7484 posts

Mar 15, 2010

Blaiyan wrote:

Well consider this. if you're a real reporter and not just a government cover man or entertainer then you are sticking your nose into the business of a deadly Militia. Do you think we actually see, hear or read everything that's going on out there or that you'd be allowed to report everything? Though I pose these questions it doesn't mean I don't agree on some level. I mean Drake is a mass murderer though the people he kills the gov't would consider a favor. I could see the government having interest in the special beings he's come across; for experiments.

this

Message 12 of 21 (118 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Treasure Hunter
4961 posts

Mar 15, 2010

I'm not mad that you troll posts...you do it constantly...I see you have a worthless reply in almost every thread on this board.

What Im upset about is how ignorant the youth of today is.  First off, you think Nepal is a city, when its clearly a decent size COUNTRY. 

Then, when I call you on it, you tell me you have an "A" in history.  Im not sure why you associate geography with history, but they are clearly not the same. 

Maybe someday you'll grow up, and get to visit the great city of Canada, or maybe the glorious city of France. 

Uncharted 2: 135,000 kills
Uncharted 3: 110,000 kills
Uncharted 4: meh
Message 13 of 21 (118 Views)
I Only Post Everything
1251 posts

Mar 15, 2010

MarvelAlex wrote:

jackattack1398 wrote:

mbhitman wrote:

jackattack1398 wrote:

think about it. People are attacking major cities like in Nepal in the game, and even small country's.

so where's the news? why isn't any of this being reported? it's hard to believe that all this is going on and nobody knows about it. I think for Uncharted 3 Drake should be on tv or something because of what he's done.

How has this gone unnnoticed...NEPAL IS NOT A CITY...IT IS A COUNTRY!!!  I think you need a geography lesson jack.

city, country whatever. other people understood it. i actually have an A in history. your just mad at me cause i "trolled" your other post.

Not wanting to step into this argument here but when does Having an A in history get you anywhere in this thread ><?

*steps back and watches*

lol no. i just wanted to point that out cause he called me a d u m b a s s in a different thread.

Message 14 of 21 (118 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1251 posts

Mar 15, 2010

mbhitman wrote:

I'm not mad that you troll posts...you do it constantly...I see you have a worthless reply in almost every thread on this board.

What Im upset about is how ignorant the youth of today is.  First off, you think Nepal is a city, when its clearly a decent size COUNTRY. 

Then, when I call you on it, you tell me you have an "A" in history.  Im not sure why you associate geography with history, but they are clearly not the same. 

Maybe someday you'll grow up, and get to visit the great city of Canada, or maybe the glorious city of France. 

i know that nepal is a country. it was just an error. lighten up does it really matter? everyone else besides you didn't have a problem with the error so shut up about it!

and btw i have gone to Italy and am soon going to London and Paris.

Message 15 of 21 (118 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4961 posts

Mar 15, 2010

mbhitman wrote:

jackattack1398 wrote:

I think you need to go back and take a look at the original post....I definately did not say history.

Uncharted 2: 135,000 kills
Uncharted 3: 110,000 kills
Uncharted 4: meh
Message 16 of 21 (118 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1251 posts

Mar 15, 2010

mbhitman wrote:

mbhitman wrote:

jackattack1398 wrote:

I think you need to go back and take a look at the original post....I definately did not say history.

whatever dude i edited it out. anyway are you proud that you ruined a perfectly good thread?

Message 17 of 21 (118 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2748 posts

Mar 16, 2010

jackattack1398 wrote:

mbhitman wrote:

mbhitman wrote:

jackattack1398 wrote:

whatever dude i edited it out. anyway are you proud that you ruined a perfectly good thread?

You have replied to the matter a few times, you share some of the blame for 'ruining a perfectly good thread'.

Man, these boards took a serious dump after Uncharted 2 released..  ah well..

Photobucket
Message 18 of 21 (118 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
107 posts

Mar 16, 2010

How'd it go unnoticed?

Hmm, oh yeah! It's a game.

Last time I checked, you don't automatically heal from bullet wounds as long as you don't take on any additional damage. 

Message 19 of 21 (118 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1463 posts

Mar 16, 2010

jackattack1398 wrote:

jackattack1398 wrote:

History isn't geography. And neither is common sense. Both of which, you just failed at.

Message 20 of 21 (118 Views)
0 Likes