The second one can hardly be ND's fault, go to any other multiplayer game and there will be no different.
Agree that it's not ND's fault at all, but I have to disagree with the second part. I've been playing online games for over a decade and this community is easily the worst I've played with on PS3. The Internet and its anonymity involved have the effect of turning people into **bleep**y, racist, profane trash-talking machines, but these guys sure take the cake. It may be due to the price drops or something, but the PS3 community certainly has devolved over the past few years. I remember COD4 not even being that bad when it came out, as most of those white suburban preteens gravitated towards the cheaper 360 option.
Go play MGO and come back.
No go ahead... I can wait.
I'd like to see some of the changes in 1.05 be reverted or modified to make the game funner again. I'm still pretty much the same skillwise I was before but I kinda miss my bullet sponge abilities. I liked that Uncharted was a casual game and that the hardcore people would come play and get all upset when I was just having fun playing and screwing around lol.
No you can thank bedesoner, his tutorial was on youtube a day before mine and his video has over 1000 views on it, while my video has 220 views.
And he said he uploaded it to youtube because NaughtyDog wanted him to, so you can also thank NaughtyDog.
Also "bedesoner" is his youtube name I don't know his PSN.
Alright first off. How much sense does this actually make? Your blaming someone who put the video of the glitch on youtube.. and because he had 800 more views than your video it's his fault?
What I have a problem with is you call yourself a glitcher, not a cheater. You like to exploit glitches however not use them to gain kills correct? However, why is it every single thread that talks about a glitch you have chime in your two cents and either attempt to gain credit for the glitch -or- inform everyone how they can perform the glitch. Your blaming the guys videos for teaching people to glitch then you go off and give everyone his youtube account for what?.. So everyone can go look him up and watch the video? Your right.. your not a cheater your just just responsible for showing a lot of people how to cheat and it's people like you who ruin this game.
And for the record.. the floating thing isn't anything significant sometimes it's very difficult to pull off and some may spend the entire match just trying to do it.. the worse case in the Sanctuary where you can float off the map onto the tower by the waterfall.
Also, lve_msg didn't discover this "Floating Technique" nor did the other guy he mentioned it was actually figured out accidently and took the (Original Guy) sometime to figure out exactly how he did it..
@ OP. Youre such a idiot. You sound like some 12 year old baby tbqh. There is no need to call out a certain person for glicthing. Everyone glicthes, even the level 60's do it all the time. Mega is a cool guy and he was probably just messing around with it. i even do it sometimes to mess around.
1. You chronically spelled the word "glitch" wrong...and I'm the one that sounds like a 12 year-old?
2. "Everyone glitches?" Am I missing something here? Since when is "everyone does it" a valid excuse for cheating? That's like when players in the MLB attempted to excuse their steroid/HGH use after getting caught simply by saying they were "trying to keep up." It's simply not fair to the players that DON'T resort to this type of crap.
Furthermore, since when does "everyone" glitch? I'd say 95% of the players I'm matched against play the game fair and square without using exploits. It's the the other 5% such as you and your friends that use it during matches to gain an unfair advantage that seem to be ruining it for everyone else. Don't kid yourself and try to make it seem like you're not doing anything wrong.
3. The fact that you were in the party with MEGAGLOCKITUS and MR OCTOBER isn't clouding your judgment at all, I'm sure.