I Only Post Everything
933 posts

Re: Everyone Request Naughty Dog to patch Splitscreen Co-op into Uncharted 2...

Nov 24, 2009

Fluidshine wrote:
This is a VERY good point! I agree completely, and I think this applies to ALL games that don't support offline multiplayer! I keep seeing more and more games not supporting it. Like Killzone 2, I was so angry when i found out it wasn't, because It would have been SO MUCH BETTER!!

Both Uncharted 2 and Killzone 2 don't feature split-screen because of technical limitations.

But of course the average gamer believes that ANYTHING IS POSSIBLE

BELIEVE IN YOUR DREAMS

An Uncharted 3 Commentary: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kn8iewHocDA

Uncharted 3 Stats Card by the Naughty-Kennel.com - MonsieurDiables
Message 31 of 35 (38 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
97 posts

Nov 24, 2009

MonsieurDiables wrote:

Fluidshine wrote:
This is a VERY good point! I agree completely, and I think this applies to ALL games that don't support offline multiplayer! I keep seeing more and more games not supporting it. Like Killzone 2, I was so angry when i found out it wasn't, because It would have been SO MUCH BETTER!!

Both Uncharted 2 and Killzone 2 don't feature split-screen because of technical limitations.

But of course the average gamer believes that ANYTHING IS POSSIBLE

BELIEVE IN YOUR DREAMS

Hey of course the developer is going to say that since it will take extra money to implement it. We all realize that the graphics would be downgraded for that portion of the game. Now I don't think the main campaign needed it but why not the specfic co-op missions or the co-op arena maps. They could have at least implemented it there. This way the main game would have not have suffered and we would still have the fun co-op part of the game. I mean MW2 implemented this very well. No sure why UC2 couldn't have done it. I guess there budget didn't allow for it. I for one would pay for a DLC that would allow it as it is that important of a feature for me as I don't really have time to play online and love having my g/f being able to play the game with me at the same time. I think some people are getting confused with the split-screen being available for the co-op specific content vs. the single player portion. I think most of us realize that the single player portion didn't need it and the game would have been sacrificed it is did have it but I don't see any reason why the co-op specific portion couldn't provide it. Hey ND please add split-screen for the co-op specific portion even if it is only for the arena maps even for a small fee.
Message Edited by thirdbass on 11-24-2009 06:33 AM
Message 32 of 35 (38 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
16 posts

Nov 26, 2009
well.. just hope they do this for Uncharted 3.
Message 33 of 35 (38 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
363 posts

Nov 26, 2009
yea this game needs it to be 2 player like that
Message 34 of 35 (38 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Splicer
88 posts

Nov 26, 2009
um no that cant do that. The game was built to be single player and they have already said it would be to difficult..  The game was made to be the best single player game they could produce that was their goal not split screen... You will have to wait for Uncharted 3 or maybe some Down Loadable game like that Ratchet game quest for booty.. Which I would buy if it came out.. A 4 hr game for 14.99 staring drake or even Chloe... Yea Chloe in her own game that would be sickkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk
Message 35 of 35 (38 Views)
0 Likes