Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Reply
Oct 14 2009
By: ADR143 Treasure Hunter 5678 posts
Offline

Elimination suggestion

111 replies 39 views Edited Oct 14, 2009

why can we spectate our enemy when were dead?

 

this is fine in Rank game but in Clan battles people can do skype etc.

Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 112 (39 Views)
PlayStation MVP
Registered: 08/02/2009
Offline
1276 posts
 

Re: Elimination suggestion

Oct 14, 2009

Oh really? Cross game chat is confirmed eh...

 

Wasn't much of a surprise anyway, now its just the wait...

 

Also, wouldn't this not be fair? If you can broadcast enemy position?

Oh, while your still here, is there any chance removing the overpowered weapons from elimination mode? I made a thread on it and I feel it disrupts the tactical gameplay of the mode. Nearly all players run towards the middle for the powerful weapon and that one person can easily eliminate the whole team. It makes it even worse that the players cant spawn, and it throws out the tactical gameplay that this mode clearly outlines.

Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 112 (39 Views)
Splicer
Registered: 03/06/2009
Offline
85 posts
 

Re: Elimination suggestion

Oct 14, 2009
x2 I agree on removing the power up weapons.
Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 112 (39 Views)
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 10/25/2007
Offline
9372 posts
 

Re: Elimination suggestion

Oct 14, 2009

ReklissAbandon wrote:

I think they wanted people to have fun and ejoy the show since all dead players can talk to each other no matter what team you are on. But I will suggest it anyway. Not to mention that the next PS3 firmware update is going to allow cross game chat. So if players use that instead of in game communication then they would also be able to communicate enemies positions.


Thanks for confirming cross game chat in the next update

Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 112 (39 Views)
Sackboy
Registered: 06/05/2009
Offline
305 posts
 

Re: Elimination suggestion

Oct 14, 2009

deleted

Message Edited by ReklissAbandon on 10-14-2009 12:36 PM
Please use plain text.
Message 5 of 112 (39 Views)
Splicer
Registered: 09/17/2009
Offline
72 posts
 

Re: Elimination suggestion

Oct 14, 2009
Mods I think you should delete this thread. its on N4g now, and we don't want to get this poor guy in too much trouble (I am sure hes already hearing it from his boss)
Please use plain text.
Message 6 of 112 (39 Views)
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 10/25/2007
Offline
9372 posts
 

Re: Elimination suggestion

Oct 14, 2009

gRiFF- wrote:
Mods I think you should delete this thread. its on N4g now, and we don't want to get this poor guy in too much trouble (I am sure hes already hearing it from his boss)

Hey may have made a mistake, but we all knew the feature was coming at some point anyway.

Please use plain text.
Message 7 of 112 (39 Views)
Sackboy
Registered: 03/24/2008
Offline
599 posts
 

Re: Elimination suggestion

Oct 14, 2009

NiteStrikerZero wrote:

ReklissAbandon wrote:

I think they wanted people to have fun and ejoy the show since all dead players can talk to each other no matter what team you are on. But I will suggest it anyway. Not to mention that the next PS3 firmware update is going to allow cross game chat. So if players use that instead of in game communication then they would also be able to communicate enemies positions.


Thanks for confirming cross game chat in the next update



Okay we All know Cross Game Chat is confirmed in the Next update now So Sony please Update the new firmware now!

 

Please use plain text.
Message 8 of 112 (39 Views)
Lombax Warrior
Registered: 04/30/2008
Offline
95 posts
 

Re: Elimination suggestion

Oct 14, 2009

ReklissAbandon wrote:

deleted

Message Edited by ReklissAbandon on 10-14-2009 12:36 PM

Awesome.

 

What you deleted that is

Please use plain text.
Message 9 of 112 (39 Views)
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 07/17/2004
Offline
1661 posts
 

Re: Elimination suggestion

Oct 14, 2009

NiteStrikerZero wrote:

gRiFF- wrote:
Mods I think you should delete this thread. its on N4g now, and we don't want to get this poor guy in too much trouble (I am sure hes already hearing it from his boss)

Hey may have made a mistake, but we all knew the feature was coming at some point anyway.


still, these are some great devs, i dontwant them to get in trouble for anything..

 

i'm usually rebel against the machine but I don't want anyone to get in trouble or loose their job over this, so i'm reporting this thread to a mod for deletion

 

enjoy it while it lasts..

Please use plain text.
Message 10 of 112 (39 Views)