Monster Hunter
39 posts

Re: Do girls play uncharted 2 online?

Sep 8, 2010

I'm going to elaborate more on my earlier post. Yes, I'm a girl and I tend to play later in the evening or just whenever I can. The only harassing I occasionally get now is from after killing a lot of the opposing team, once they finally kill me they'll reply. "Gotcha  B***h", even had one call me the N-word (even though I'm not of african descent) . And uh, I tend to scream out of fright too when I get a suprise attack.

Best Game in UC2: 20 kills, 0 deaths in The Lab. (thanks to default pistols and grenades)
Best Game in UC3: 20 kills, 0 deaths in Classic mode
Message 31 of 39 (286 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3463 posts

Sep 8, 2010

CrazyPinyata wrote:

I'm going to elaborate more on my earlier post. Yes, I'm a girl and I tend to play later in the evening or just whenever I can. The only harassing I occasionally get now is from after killing a lot of the opposing team, once they finally kill me they'll reply. "Gotcha  B***h", even had one call me the N-word (even though I'm not of african descent) . And uh, I tend to scream out of fright too when I get a suprise attack.

sureeeeeeeeeeeeeeee you are

lonewolf1994 Trophy Card
Message 32 of 39 (286 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
78 posts

Sep 8, 2010

Yeah I know about 4 or so that I actually know of because of them using mic.

Message 33 of 39 (286 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5132 posts

Sep 8, 2010

Of Course The Females Play Uncharted 2 MP.

I Am A Female Who Plays On The Weekends Because Im Too Busy During The Week At Medical School. 

Hence The Kimilicious Signature .. My Name Is Kimberly & Im 20 Going On 21 Next Month

I Have About 30 Other Girls On My Friends List Who Play Uncharted MP .. Most Of The Time Im Playing With Them.

My iD xX-SLYF3R-Xx Is From The Anime Yu-Gi-Oh .. Slifer The Sky Dragon (god card) .. With My Spin On The Name. Plus I Love Dragons And I Have A Dragon Tattoo On My Side

Message 34 of 39 (286 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
676 posts

Sep 10, 2010

ya it is a pretty silly question.  i would also like to add in response to the previous post , 30 girls playing uncharted 2 is effin HOT  .

Message 35 of 39 (286 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5132 posts

Sep 11, 2010

M4DSK1LLZ420 wrote:

ya it is a pretty silly question.  i would also like to add in response to the previous post , 30 girls playing uncharted 2 is effin HOT  .

That Would Be Awesome If There Wasn't The 10 People Cap.

We Played A Custom Match .. RPG .. LOL .. They Were Flying All Over The Place

Message 36 of 39 (286 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
929 posts

Sep 11, 2010
Personally I love getting on my mic and proving to some of the idiotic men out there just how good some of us women are at Uncharted 2. It's actually really funny because guys will sit there and trash talk non stop, and then once they see how much better than them I am, they try to add me. Nice try guys! Haha.
Ches-ka on http://thetester.com/

Follow me on Twitter: http://twitter.com/theCheska
Message 37 of 39 (286 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3463 posts

Sep 11, 2010

Cheska19 wrote:
Personally I love getting on my mic and proving to some of the idiotic men out there just how good some of us women are at Uncharted 2. It's actually really funny because guys will sit there and trash talk non stop, and then once they see how much better than them I am, they try to add me. Nice try guys! Haha.

i would just say you are a small kid with a girly voice

which you are...

lonewolf1994 Trophy Card
Message 38 of 39 (286 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
17 posts

Apr 20, 2012

are there any girls that play uncharted 3? i really dont have any friends that play uncharted like that (and trust me it SUCKS cuz uncharted is pimp!!!!!!!) i just want someone to team up with and play with not AGAINST. Im trying to do legacy three times so i can get that nice little star in the corner. Im already level 37 on my first legacy, and its taking forever, and unlike most guys im not the type to demonize a lady period. So if you would like to add me. My psn is thermodynamics27 and let me know who you be. ThanksSmiley Happy)

Message 39 of 39 (286 Views)
0 Likes