First Son
18 posts

Re: Do girls play uncharted 2 online?

Jul 9, 2010

BLOODREDSUMMER33 wrote:

First of all we do exist.

Second of all, I sound nothing like a boy.

Third of all, whats with the curiousity, tryin to find people to rage on?

lol

First, good job on existing.

Second, I am glad you sound nothing like a boy, that makes me happy it would be odd if you did.

Third, I am curious because I have no female friends from Uncharted 2.

And lastly, what the hell do you mean by "tryin to find people to rage on"

You make me sound like a rapist.

lol

Message 11 of 39 (272 Views)
0 Likes
Monster Hunter
44 posts

Jul 9, 2010

LOL Mr. Saber-Knight.

That is definitely not what I meant at all. It was just a joke. However, girls do have to be rather careful when adding/playing with guys online they tend to make fun of girls for no reason and call them distasteful words ..well word because their insult vocabulary only has one word when it comes to females.

Note please that this doesn't apply to all men, just a lot of them find it easy to go after chicks for rage points.

Message 12 of 39 (272 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
89 posts

Jul 9, 2010

Some guys are really stupid and unfortunately you can't do nothing about it. Trashtalkers, etc... those guys are frustrated with their lifes that's why they talk badly to everyone.

Message 13 of 39 (272 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
18 posts

Jul 9, 2010

BLOODREDSUMMER33 wrote:

LOL Mr. Saber-Knight.

That is definitely not what I meant at all. It was just a joke. However, girls do have to be rather careful when adding/playing with guys online they tend to make fun of girls for no reason and call them distasteful words ..well word because their insult vocabulary only has one word when it comes to females.

Note please that this doesn't apply to all men, just a lot of them find it easy to go after chicks for rage points.

Well luckily that doesn't apply to me. Clearly I cant go for rage points since I didn't know what it means. And I have a Knightly code to follow. So I wouldn't insult girls online or anywhere else.

Message 14 of 39 (272 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
681 posts

Jul 9, 2010

That's true though. You know what's hilarious? A girl whooping on a guy in Uncharted and then the guy goes on a rage fit lol

Message 15 of 39 (272 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
98 posts

Jul 11, 2010

FigNewton54 wrote:

That's true though. You know what's hilarious? A girl whooping on a guy in Uncharted and then the guy goes on a rage fit lol

That is so true.. Its hilarious.. Im a girl, and thats happened a few times. It just makes me laugh 

Message 16 of 39 (272 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
347 posts

Jul 11, 2010

SherBear84 wrote:

FigNewton54 wrote:

That is so true.. Its hilarious.. Im a girl, and thats happened a few times. It just makes me laugh 

Same here! It's hilarious when I kill a guy and then I say something on mic and he's like "OH it's a CHICK?!?!" ...lmfao. 

There's some girls who really kick butt at this game. 

And there's some guys who totally refuse to believe that a girl is any good at this game.. and just find ways to insult them. I was on mic before, with a friend, and someone from the opposite team who was getting beat very badly accused me of sounding like a girl. I'm like "well thank you, since I am one." and then 2 seconds later he's like "well you know you sound like a 12 year old boy.." ..okay man, you just said that I sound like a girl.. make up your mind.. lmfao. Smiley Tongue

..that's one of the least-harsh experiences I've had with woman-haters on this game.. some people can just get brutal with their words.. it's horrible.. 

..not saying that all guys are like that, of course

Uncharted Rank: XV
Message 17 of 39 (272 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
31 posts

Jul 12, 2010

Actually, some girls are better than me Robot Indifferent.

One day in the lab, in the game 2 vs 2, I joined a game at it were a girl, a little boy, and a guy. When the match started, the guy left, leaving the girl, the "boy", and me playing and the girl was the only one in her team. Even with that disadvantage she managed to defeat us. That was really awesome game, cause we keep searching for her, and she killed us, then I managed to find her, but she managed to kill me... lol. Well, after the match, I send the girl and the boy a friend request and they accepted. The boy seems to have left to vacations, because he doesnt conect anymore. The girl is awesome! She has some games that I dont even knew she will have! (ex. Borderlands, gta4, fallout 3, etc) She is my best friend girl (over the 5 i have)

http://i39.tinypic.com/289pjl.jpg
Message 18 of 39 (272 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
85 posts

Jul 12, 2010

Yeah, I have couple of girls on my Friends' list who play it.

Message 19 of 39 (272 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
681 posts

Jul 15, 2010

Some girls are really bad ass in this game. I've met a lot of them and.....well yea lol. One of the girls I play with on here which I think is like the best girl on here is LIZ712. I've played against her and with her and she is wicked good. So not being a suck up but props to really good girls on Uncharted. And to girls that had a hard time with guys on there, you know why they do the things they do on there lol

Message 20 of 39 (272 Views)
0 Likes