Reply
Hekseville Citizen
Registered: 02/05/2009
Offline
297 posts
 

Re: DLC Bundle not getting recognized by the game

Feb 26, 2010
It shouldnt be the region issue, because i know that people buy Euro/Japanese playstation cards so they can download stuff from there, idk about DLC packs tho. Also i know Bourne_ is a Euro account but he downloads all his stuff in the U.S. then again he lives in the U.S. so idk, just my input, hope you get it working man, sorry.
Message 10 of 27 (104 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Splicer
Registered: 02/24/2010
Offline
48 posts
 

Re: DLC Bundle not getting recognized by the game

Feb 26, 2010
try to download it again and reinstall
Message 11 of 27 (104 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
First Son
Registered: 02/13/2010
Offline
13 posts
 

Re: DLC Bundle not getting recognized by the game

Feb 26, 2010

This Error got nothing to do with the region code. I have the spanish version and downloaded the pack from the spanish store. Both codes, fom the software manual and the store are the same, but i got the message. Need to say, got. After installing twice it returned. So this was not the fix. Today its fine. How? Just the heaven knows.

 

Ok, the workaround was posted by: WolfRogers on 02-25-2010.

Here is the link http://www.naughtydog.com/site/post/the_new_dlc_matchmaking_and_you/CP2/

 

Who ever want to try it out, do it on your own risk. 

 

Message 12 of 27 (104 Views)
Lombax Warrior
Registered: 11/14/2009
Offline
99 posts
 

Re: DLC Bundle not getting recognized by the game

Feb 26, 2010

 


CreatedbyPhoenix wrote:

This Error got nothing to do with the region code. I have the spanish version and downloaded the pack from the spanish store. Both codes, fom the software manual and the store are the same, but i got the message. Need to say, got. After installing twice it returned. So this was not the fix. Today its fine. How? Just the heaven knows.

 

Ok, the workaround was posted by: WolfRogers on 02-25-2010.

Here is the link http://www.naughtydog.com/site/post/the_new_dlc_matchmaking_and_you/CP2/

 

Who ever want to try it out, do it on your own risk. 

 


It didn't work unfortunately. I did it twice, one time having the DLC in the folder and then reinstalling it, other time without the DLC (meaning I had already deleted it) and then installing it.

I guess I'll wait till a later time, maybe it magically fixes itself just like it did for you. Smiley Tongue Thank you for the help you've provided!

 

Message 13 of 27 (104 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
First Son
Registered: 02/13/2010
Offline
13 posts
 

Re: DLC Bundle not getting recognized by the game

Feb 26, 2010
 Do not loose the fun and maybee at me. I am looking for friends. Woud like to play the new maps with you.
Message 15 of 27 (104 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Big Daddy
Registered: 01/08/2010
Online
16940 posts
 

Re: DLC Bundle not getting recognized by the game

Feb 26, 2010

leeloo09 wrote:
I was afraid that would be the problem. I think the game is the Asian version, bought it from a seller on Ebay. The DLC is from the USA store.

 

 

You do know, that under the EULA, you're not permitted to run the version from another region on your PS3?

 

Any consequences are your own fault, sorry.

Message Edited by scootgar on 02-26-2010 06:11 AM
[ 39 ]
Message 16 of 27 (104 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
Registered: 11/14/2009
Offline
99 posts
 

Re: DLC Bundle not getting recognized by the game

Feb 26, 2010

scootgar wrote:

leeloo09 wrote:
I was afraid that would be the problem. I think the game is the Asian version, bought it from a seller on Ebay. The DLC is from the USA store.

 

 

You do know, that under the EULA, you're not permitted to run the version from another region on your PS3?

 

Any consequences are your own fault, sorry.

Message Edited by scootgar on 02-26-2010 06:11 AM

It looks as though the issue isn't with the regional code, however. And putting the legal stuff on the side, I'm still a person who has bought content which he cannot use. Whether it's my own fault or not, you can still imagine the frustration. Smiley Tongue

Message 17 of 27 (104 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Big Daddy
Registered: 01/08/2010
Online
16940 posts
 

Re: DLC Bundle not getting recognized by the game

Feb 26, 2010

leeloo09 wrote: 

It looks as though the issue isn't with the regional code, however. And putting the legal stuff on the side, I'm still a person who has bought content which he cannot use. Whether it's my own fault or not, you can still imagine the frustration. Smiley Tongue


 

Yes, I did not mean to diminish your suffering.  And you are missing by not getting to experience it.

 

Have you tried a direct call to ND or SONY for support?

[ 39 ]
Message 18 of 27 (104 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
First Son
Registered: 02/19/2010
Offline
14 posts
 

Re: DLC Bundle not getting recognized by the game

Feb 26, 2010

Wait to see the fury of the people in all over Europe (except UK) who bought the DLC from the EU PSN but got the game from a UK site (it doesn't work)..fun times.

First 1.05 crap and now this.

Message 19 of 27 (104 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
First Son
Registered: 01/14/2008
Offline
7 posts
 

Re: DLC Bundle not getting recognized by the game

Feb 26, 2010
 I have a Japanese PS3 in Japan playing a Chinese Uncharted 2 with DLC from US PSN. Didnt work for me. but other DLC works. FIFA 10 DLC doesnt show up for me same setup.. Any fixes Im looking forward to them.
Photobucket
Message 20 of 27 (104 Views)
Reply
0 Likes