Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Feb 26 2010
By: leeloo09 Lombax Warrior 99 posts

DLC Bundle not getting recognized by the game

26 replies 60 views Edited Feb 26, 2010
Has anyone had this issue already? I bought, downloaded and installed the DLC. Booted the game, went into multiplayer and it still gives me the message that it hasn't found any DLC installed, would I like to visit the PS Store.

I have also checked my Game Data folder and the file "Uncharted 2: Among Thives(tm) DLC Map Pack 1" is alive and kicking. If I try to go into a custom game with the new maps, it gives me a message as well. I tried installing it once more, same thing.

HALP! :smileytongue:

EDIT:  Update on the current situation

Message Edited by leeloo09 on 02-26-2010 04:46 AM
Message 14 of 27 (60 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
462 posts

Re: DLC Bundle not getting recognized by the game

Feb 26, 2010
what region is your game and which store did you try to get the DLC from?
Message 1 of 27 (60 Views)
Lombax Warrior
99 posts

Feb 26, 2010
I was afraid that would be the problem. I think the game is the Asian version, bought it from a seller on Ebay. The DLC is from the USA store.
Message 2 of 27 (60 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
462 posts

Feb 26, 2010
yeh that's usually the proble. had to learn that the hard way too
Message 3 of 27 (60 Views)
Fender Bender
3880 posts

Feb 26, 2010

Go out and get USA copy. 

Message 4 of 27 (60 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
99 posts

Feb 26, 2010

BlazeKush420 wrote:

Go out and get USA copy. 

That might have worked if I didn't live in Europe. :smileytongue: I might as well buy the Heroes Skin Pack from the Australian PSN to complete my collection. >.<

Message 5 of 27 (60 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
13 posts

Feb 26, 2010

sorry guys, but the region is not the problem here. Everybody shoud get this message, even if you download the right pack, the system do not recognize that you have allready installed the pack. There is a workaround posted by a user under the comments of the release announcement for the multiplayerpack on the naughty dog blo-homegpage.

Something about deleting all the savedatas on the ps3 and than installing the pack again, to get fully synced. I do not want to get mor into it. Lets wait until they fix it. Pur ND. 

Message 6 of 27 (60 Views)
Lombax Warrior
99 posts

Feb 26, 2010

CreatedbyPhoenix wrote:

sorry guys, but the region is not the problem here. Everybody shoud get this message, even if you download the right pack, the system do not recognize that you have allready installed the pack. There is a workaround posted by a user under the comments of the release announcement for the multiplayerpack on the naughty dog blo-homegpage.

Something about deleting all the savedatas on the ps3 and than installing the pack again, to get fully synced. I do not want to get mor into it. Lets wait until they fix it. Pur ND. 

Which blog post exactly? I'd do it myself but I'm not sure which save file I can delete. :smileytongue:

Message 7 of 27 (60 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1102 posts

Feb 26, 2010
I had no problems buying, downloading & installing the DLC. Everything worked like a charm. Hmmm, hopefully you can get it to work soon.^^
Message 8 of 27 (60 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
99 posts

Feb 26, 2010
Would it be possible for a developer to state whether this issue can be fixed or if it really is region-dependent? I thought they'd at least put a notice on the DLC's PlayStation Store page, whether it works on PAL, NTSC or whatever PS3s. You surely can't assume that because you're registered to a particular PSN that you are buying all your games within the same country.
Message Edited by leeloo09 on 02-26-2010 02:53 AM
Message 9 of 27 (60 Views)
0 Likes