Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
First Son
1 posts

Re: DLC Bundle not getting recognized by the game

Feb 26, 2010

well am from europe (france), bought the game from UK (since U2 doesn't include english voice like U1 DID!), and I of course got owned today by buying the DLC pack (wish I bought only the maps at least, but NO of course not...) from my usual french PSN account

so seriously ND and sony, what you just did is plain stupid, not just for us, customers who pay full price for something you can't use, but for you ND, who will get less players with the DLC, making owners of the DLC play the normal maps because of the lack of players, and sony who I expect won't get much love from those low hits (not like we tried to rip off anyone here, we just wanted the original freaking version since dubs SUCKS hard)

so it's 100% lose/lose situation here, thanks ND, thanks sony, I won't get caught twice, and next time I plan to buy any kind of DLC or games I'll make sure to get it on the Xbox first choice.

Message 21 of 27 (75 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
85 posts

Feb 26, 2010
yeah this is crap. I just bought the DLC and have the same problem. I'm English and have the UK version of the game but I live in Denmark. This is crazy that they allow you to purchase the DLC and for it to not work. Has anyone found a solution???
Uncharted 2 Stats Card by JAKPRO.net - ASEENAN
Message 22 of 27 (75 Views)
0 Likes
Big Daddy
16305 posts

Feb 26, 2010

It's less than 24 hours for some of the content.  If there's a duplicable, real issue, they'll work to solve it, and you'll be compensated or have it work.

Be prepared to provide all your system and PSN store details, and contact your local SONY or ND office.  Don't just byotch and moan here, become part of the solution and make proper, customer service complaint calls.

Message Edited by scootgar on 02-26-2010 11:08 AM

The Biggest Lies

5.) The hats aren't the surprise.
4.) Mods knows what they're doing.
3.) It doesn't fit the world paradigm.
2.) I'm not in it for the money.
1.) The player pool will be consolidated.

Message 23 of 27 (75 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1560 posts

Feb 26, 2010
same for me, but i noticed i hadn't installed it now it works haha hope it works for you also
Message 24 of 27 (75 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
99 posts

Feb 27, 2010
Bump.. I still haven't seen an official response anywhere, and this issue is affecting people who bought their game with the same regional code as well.
Message 25 of 27 (75 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
85 posts

Feb 27, 2010
really hope this gets fixed soon because I've paid for it and want to be able to play it.
Uncharted 2 Stats Card by JAKPRO.net - ASEENAN
Message 26 of 27 (75 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4950 posts

Feb 27, 2010

SquareSide wrote:
I had no problems buying, downloading & installing the DLC. Everything worked like a charm. Hmmm, hopefully you can get it to work soon.^^

me too, but I have yet to play any new maps, I even set my preference up to play DLC, but nothing yet......
Message 27 of 27 (75 Views)
0 Likes