Highlighted
Hekseville Citizen
360 posts

Re: Cheat in deathmatch; blue screen

Apr 18, 2010

Welcome to online gaming. Some idiots have more fun standing in one spot shooting people through walls for 15 minutes a game so their pointless stats will go up, instead of playing the game like it was intended and having fun.

Uncharted 2 Stats Card by JAKPRO.net - Curtins4u
Message 11 of 13 (179 Views)
Wastelander
749 posts

Apr 18, 2010

oh yea, they definitly will cheat you on Uncharted 2.  There is no place on the Sony Complaint form to report these users either.  The sony user complaint form has a place under the cheating tab for the first Uncharted, but not the second Uncharted.  If this happens you should go and contact consumer services and fully detail what has happend and shoot that email over to the webmaster.  Im actually surprised that  you haven't caught any harassment for pointing out that this does happen.  I love Uncharted 2 and glitching / cheating does ruin it for me also.  JUST MAKE SURE WHEN YOU RUN ACROSS SOMEONE WHO IS SUSPICIOUS THAT YOU REPORT THEM !!!!!! IF YOU DON'T MAKE REPORTS, NOTHING WILL EVER BE DONE ! 

Message 12 of 13 (179 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2545 posts

Apr 18, 2010

Sice71 wrote:

hao-chi wrote:

Billenmans wrote:

That's called a glitch, they are almost in every map. NaughtyDog says they are working on them. I hope/think most of them will be fixt in Title Update 1.07.

The problem is whenever ND fixes these glitches, people immediately find new ones.

Who cares (I mean yeah it sucks), but still fix the glitches that are present now, so in a year or so when they are no longer supporting the game the people that can't afford new games that are still playing won't be caught up in

a match where the first person to glitch wins the game.  That has happened in one of my favorite games Motorstorm

Pacific Rift after about 6 months or so they stopped support and now the good people who are left playing have to glitch too just to keep up.

I didn't say ND shouldn't fix glitches. All I'm saying is this will be an ongoing problem because people find new glitches whenever the current glitches are fixed.

Message 13 of 13 (179 Views)
0 Likes