Highlighted
Jun 19 2009
By: Aycer Uncharted Territory 1780 posts

Blog Contest for Uncharted Swag and Beta Code, 6-15, PICS OF SWAG

630 replies 150 views Edited Jun 19, 2009

A. Blog

http://blog.us.playstation.com/2009/05/31/cant-make-it-to-e3-find-treasure-in-our-uncharted-2-online... 

Contest Instructions:
  • Four clues will be given on the PlayStation Twitter from June 2 – 5 at 9 am PST.
  • The answers to the first three clues will contain the letters that make up the final word answer (kind of like the Jumble in the newspaper). We’ll use an asterisk (*) to indicate which letters will be in the final answer.
  • On Friday, June 5th at 9 am PST, we’ll ask the final question on the Blog/Twitter, the answer to which will be made of the letters you’ve collected up to that point. We’ll also provide the link to where you can submit your answer.
  • The first 300 qualifying people to submit the correct answer will receive an Uncharted 2 Beta Code… and the E3 Uncharted 2 Schwag Bag.

Giveaway Terms and Conditions:

• Must be a US resident to participate, age 13 years or more.
  • Participants will not be told where to submit their answers until Friday, June 5th at 9:00 am PST.
  • Participants have the weekend (Friday, June 5 at 9:00 am PST - Monday, June 9 at 12:00 am PST) to submit the correct answer. 

B. Twitter page

http://twitter.com/sonyplaystation

Hey everyone the 1st clue is coming! Remember: _ = a letter * = the special letter and / = a word break  http://bitly.com/11jc60\

C. Clues

Clue #1: According to Neil Druckmann, who is Drake's love interest in Uncharted 2 (2 words)? *_ _ _ _ /_ _ *_ _ _

Chloe Frazer

= C, A

Clue #2: According to this post http://bit.ly/SUNh5, you can use a _ _ _ _* *_ tank as a weapon in Uncharted 2? http://bitly.com/11jc60 
 Propane
=A,N

Clue #3: Who am I? http://bit.ly/2ml0m0 _ _ _* *_ /_*_ _*_*_

=Justin Richmond
T, I, I, M, N

Clue #4: This is the item Lazarevic is after in Uncharted 2.

= CINTAMANI

Once you unscramble the letters indicated above (with a *), it will make up the word answer to this final clue.

Now, submit your answer (refer to giveaway terms and conditions) to Survey Monkey. The first 300 qualifying people to submit the correct answer will receive an Uncharted 2 Beta Code and the E3 Uncharted 2 Schwag Bag.

D. Letters
A, NC, A, T, I, I, M, N

CINTAMANI

E. GUESSES: ??????
-Marco
-
Cintamani (Stone) by bhwinner
        Looking Good!!

Thanks for all the help everyone,
and good luck to all!

If you do win, please let us, and post some pictures of the awesome schwag you get!
**Hey everyone, if you won a beta code & bag from our Uncharted 2 Online Hunt (bit.ly/V8fRl), you'll be notified by Tues. (6/9) by end of day.**
Bag will take 6-8 weeks to be delivered
If you have a spare code, and are looking to give it away, i will put an ** next to your name so users can contact you

Alright everyone,

Heres the deal,

Many of us are very mad that we didnt win... understandabe!
Many more of us are above mad that there are people winning that posted 3-5 hours after many of us had entered.
Includig myself who entered 2-3 mins after the blog was updated, and then came here to let everyone know it was up.
How does that work when it was suppossed to be the 300 people to enter correctly, and was over 17 mins????
Hopefully we get some type of response, there obviously was some type of glitch in the contest.

This thread will be updated as the situation unwinds.

Keep patient, and dont spam the high ups inboxes, we dont want to turn them off from there types of contest

UPDATE

JeffPS wrote:

Hey everyone - you're right: Some of you who were among the first to enter were incorrectly overlooked. Of course, we'll take care of it. Expect an email today with your beta code, and we'll make sure you get schwag bags as well.

Sorry bout that - but hey, it was a simple mistake, and you'll get what you earned shortly.

See you on the blog,

Jeff

Thanks Jeff, and everyone who made this known, hopefully we get that email soon

Hey Everyone, looks like the problem was resolved, and the emails are being sent out.

Thank for everything everyone has done, and thanks to Jeff for looking into and getting the problem fixed

i updated the winners list, if i missed you just send me a pm and ill update it.

Also if you have a spare code and are looking to give it away i will put a ** next to your name on the winners list

Thanks and see you all on the BETA!!

Check you Mail Boxes, because deliveries are being made

pics from KHkid36, thanks

Message Edited by Aycer on 06-19-2009 05:39 PM
G.A.P member, PS+, PS Rewards,
Beta Tester:
Warhawk, Socom, MGO, LBP and 2, Resistance2 and 3, Home, Uncharted2 and 3, MAG, ModNationsRacer, Dead Space 2, Assassins Creed Brotherhood and Revelations, PS Rewards, DC Universe Online, Rachet and Clank: All 4 One
Message 553 of 631 (150 Views)
Fender Bender
3152 posts

Message 1 of 631 (150 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1780 posts

Re: Blog Contest

Jun 2, 2009

CondorMcG wrote:
http://boardsus.playstation.com/playstation/board/message?board.id=uncharteddf&message.id=44781&quer...

umm thanks?

i put the first clues and everything...

my thread is so we can help each other and work towards the clue

Beta Tester:
Warhawk, Socom, MGO, LBP and 2, Resistance2 and 3, Home, Uncharted2 and 3, MAG, ModNationsRacer, Dead Space 2, Assassins Creed Brotherhood and Revelations, PS Rewards, DC Universe Online, Rachet and Clank: All 4 One
Message 2 of 631 (150 Views)
0 Likes
Monster Hunter
44 posts

Jun 2, 2009

Good Work Aycer..

Message 3 of 631 (150 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
6 posts

Jun 2, 2009
Great job Aycer!
Message 4 of 631 (150 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
7781 posts

Jun 2, 2009
I also found Chloe Frazer, but it doesn't fit into the letter sequences they are showing. Nevermind.  I see it now.  How did you get the A in C, A?  Found it now!  Thanks.

Message Edited by Mak33 on 06-02-2009 12:58 PM
Message 5 of 631 (150 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1043 posts

Jun 2, 2009
kudos, now lets put our bains together on the next few Qs so we can get in
Message 6 of 631 (150 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2694 posts

Jun 2, 2009
Thanks for posting, Aycer!
PSN Handle: spec_ops_comm
Message 7 of 631 (150 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1780 posts

Re: Blog Contest for Uncharted Sawg and Beta Code, Clues Updated!

Jun 3, 2009

Hey everyone,

ill be away from my desk and computer when Sony updates their twitter page with the new clue....

im counting on you to post the clue and find the answer!

when i get back ill update it

lets keep this page alive for the rest of the week so we all get a good chance on getting some awesome stuff.

p.s i updated the O.P if you have any guesses on what it could be GUESS AWAY!!!

twitter page will update @ 9PT and 12ET

cheers!

Beta Tester:
Message 8 of 631 (150 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
426 posts

Re: Blog Contest for Uncharted Sawg and Beta Code, Clues Updated!

Jun 3, 2009
thanks again you guys!
TribalCross
Message 9 of 631 (150 Views)
0 Likes