Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Nov 11 2009
By: Brownieengulfer I Only Post Everything 1091 posts

Awesome DLC idea!

12 replies 66 views Edited Nov 11, 2009
I was thinking that a new map that could be released is the train(When its moving). I personally think that would be awesome, especially for turf wars or chain reaction what do you people out there think?
Message 1 of 13 (66 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3880 posts

Re: Awesome DLC idea!

Nov 11, 2009

Sounds like crap to me. People would be spamming nades and you dont have much room to move. All around a bad idea I think. Maybe if its the train yard before drake jumps on the train would be a better place. 

Killzone 2's Train map is the best. Because its not just one train its 2 side by side. I loved that map. 

Message 2 of 13 (66 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
7 posts

Nov 11, 2009

I think that would be a 50-50 idea. Although it worked great in single-player, theres no telling how it would be in multiplayer. Plus, it would probably be a LagFest. But, if they fixed the lag, it would be awesome since it would be like a moving map. Awesome Idea!!

Message 3 of 13 (66 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
965 posts

Nov 11, 2009

Brownieengulfer wrote:
I was thinking that a new map that could be released is the train(When its moving). I personally think that would be awesome, especially for turf wars or chain reaction what do you people out there think?

i wont work on competitive but its possible it can work on co-op just got to see if it lags
Message 4 of 13 (66 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1802 posts

Nov 11, 2009
its a good idea but when u think about it a little more its to small. but a moving map would be awesome. we just need a bigger thing.but not to much. i like small place:smileyhappy: easier to get kills:smileyhappy:
SUPPORT THE CHANGE: http://share.blog.us.playstation.com/ideas/2010/03/17/change-your-playstation-network-id/sig1
Message 5 of 13 (66 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
447 posts

Mar 28, 2010

I would Love to see this. I have always thought that Uncharted 2's multiplayer needed more randomness when it comes to the actual map, the tank and the helicopter are nice but the train could do so much more. You could have the signs killing people (How funny would it be to see your name next to a stop sign when you die) and you could have train cars exploding even though it did not happen in the single player. it would be a very different level with a very straight forward way to play. also the fact that the season changes would be pretty cool.

Message 6 of 13 (66 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
149 posts

Mar 28, 2010
Yeah, the signs would be cool. Also, the multiplayer maps are never complete replicas of single player levels, so it could have two trains running more or less side by side like BlazeKush said.
Message 7 of 13 (66 Views)
Treasure Hunter
6584 posts

Mar 28, 2010

iisc2k7 wrote:
Yeah, the signs would be cool. Also, the multiplayer maps are never complete replicas of single player levels, so it could have two trains running more or less side by side like BlazeKush said.

Yeah, we need signs that cross horizontally every minute or so to knock players off. Can you imagine the epicness that would ensue when you're getting shot, roll of the edge, hang on and a sign comes out and knocks your attacker off? 

I think this could be impossible to implement but I would love to see it happen. 

Message 8 of 13 (66 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1312 posts

Mar 28, 2010
I don't know, it doesn't seem like a good idea. It would be too narrow so you would get sniped by someone easily.
Message 9 of 13 (66 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
23 posts

other coop modes

Mar 28, 2010

would also be great if they would build a co op mode out of the 3 maps from drakes fortune. to play with sulli, nate, and elena.

Message 10 of 13 (66 Views)
0 Likes