Lombax Warrior
138 posts

Re: An outlook on this game after 1.05

Mar 5, 2010

Aight TripleWRECK.  Yeah it's finally ALMOST back to how it was.

Message 171 of 186 (156 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3247 posts

Mar 5, 2010

AjencenariaN wrote:

Aight TripleWRECK.  Yeah it's finally ALMOST back to how it was.

I know right? I'm absolutely loving UC2 again. Once they fix the FAL and spawns, MP will be pretty much perfect. 

Add me if you want to pub sometime. 

Message 172 of 186 (156 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1846 posts

Mar 5, 2010
Oh ho. Someones finally happy now that he's got Juggernaut back
Killzone 2 userbar
Message 173 of 186 (156 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5921 posts

Mar 5, 2010

Cloudburst-- wrote:

Message 174 of 186 (156 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3247 posts

Mar 5, 2010

Cloudburst-- wrote:

Nope.  

Happy now that the game is fun again, and it takes actual skill to do well. But hey, you're free to play with/against me any time. I can play any way you want, with any weapon, and you can tell all about how "juggernaut" is the reason I win.

Come on, it'll be fun!

Message 175 of 186 (156 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1846 posts

Mar 5, 2010
Come on ... It's not a coincidence. Little health (thus minimal use of shotguns and power weapons and more use needed of looking around before moving) = you ranting raving, creating 600 threads , invading unrelated threads , along with creating polls. More health = zomg great patch.
Killzone 2 userbar
Message 176 of 186 (156 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
9167 posts

Mar 5, 2010

Cloudburst-- wrote:
Come on ... It's not a coincidence. Little health (thus minimal use of shotguns and power weapons and more use needed of looking around before moving) = you ranting raving, creating 600 threads , invading unrelated threads , along with creating polls. More health = zomg great patch.

Okay, so, I don't know how many times I (or other people) have corrected you, but I'm gonna make this very clear:

THE HEALTH WAS NEVER CHANGED, FFS.

That is all.

Message 177 of 186 (156 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3247 posts

Mar 5, 2010

Cloudburst-- wrote:

Health hasn't been changed since the experimental weekend. 

Take a look at my power weapon + shotgun usage, they are nothing compared to my FAL and AK kills. I rarely ever used shotguns because it's hard to do well on a consistent basis with them, even in 1.04 when it was slightly harder to kill people.

I never complained that I couldn't do well in 1.05, I just said it made the game a lot less fun and rendered many strategies useless. Camping and FAL were king.

I made like around 3 threads I believe about 1.05, get your facts straight thanks. "ranting raving" HAHAHAhahahah. 

Message 178 of 186 (156 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1846 posts

Mar 5, 2010

tripleWRECK wrote:

Cloudburst-- wrote:

Health hasn't been changed since the experimental weekend. 

Take a look at my power weapon + shotgun usage, they are nothing compared to my FAL and AK kills. I rarely ever used shotguns because it's hard to do well on a consistent basis with them, even in 1.04 when it was slightly harder to kill people.

I never complained that I couldn't do well in 1.05, I just said it made the game a lot less fun and rendered many strategies useless. Camping and FAL were king.

I made like around 3 threads I believe about 1.05, get your facts straight thanks. "ranting raving" HAHAHAhahahah. 

Oh Come on.

You ranted in every thread.

There was one talking about which booster to use and your post was something like "Oh it doesn't matter about this any more since patch 1.05. . . but back on topic. . . ."

I remember just laughing to myself.

Killzone 2 userbar
Message 179 of 186 (156 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3247 posts

Mar 5, 2010

Cloudburst-- wrote:

Oh Come on.

You ranted in every thread.

There was one talking about which booster to use and your post was something like "Oh it doesn't matter about this any more since patch 1.05. . . but back on topic. . . ."

I remember just laughing to myself.

Funny how I just proved you wrong on your other points and you now focus on something you think that you're right about, cute.

Anyway, in that thread I explained the uselessness of a handful of boosters due to 1.05's un-balancing. I didn't "rant" or "rave", I proved valid reasons on why what I said was accurate. 

Oh and do you even know what the definition of "rant" is? 

RANT:

To speak or write in an angry or violent manner; rave. 

To utter or express with violence or extravagance.
Neither of which I did. If anything, I simply gave it a sarcastic flair due to 1.05 making many boosters obsolete. Me "ranting"? Sounds more like all of your posts rather than mine.

Message 180 of 186 (156 Views)
0 Likes