Lombax Warrior
138 posts

Re: An outlook on this game after 1.05

Mar 5, 2010

I feel ya pdizzle.  If we want to be in a realistic war then we can join the marines, we're just trying to have fun playing video games.  But nah, every game has to be as close to a war simulator as possible.  Can't wait for Resistance 3 either.

Message 161 of 186 (148 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
540 posts

Mar 5, 2010

AjencenariaN wrote:

lol, you call the guy a camper and he writes a book.  That right there shows he's a camper.

Heh my grammar/spelling is fine boy, graduated High school with honors english as well as completed all english credits necessary in college.  Sorry if one word is not spelled correctly or if I missed a comma here and there.  These are game forums, we're all not trying to write novels like you. 

All you do is reach, like I said you have a very outlandish way of thinking.

"If you have ever camped for an extended period of time, you're a camper. 

And anyone whose gotten a speeding ticket is a criminal."

I'm sorry but once again you've made a foolish statement.  I don't think that really needs an explanation to our readers, anyone with a brain can figure out why that is so far off base.

I don't know why you think my statement was such a big deal you had to put it in big bold letters?  It's the truth, you're only helping my case.  So thank you for resting MY case.  The FAL is a camper weapon, you think just because you move around to different camping spots that excludes you from bearing the title?  Nope, you're still a camper.  You've made horrible statement after horrible statement, a lot of which you've never truly defended (Even though you claim that you did).  You try to argue by using smoke and mirrors.  I argue with the truth, and that kills you.  See me?  I don't have to break every square inch of your post, I can just skim over it and reply off the top of my head.  And yes, it's just THAT easy.

You can't take on someone like me, it just doesn't happen.  Yes I'm even more funny in game and if I ever come across you I'll be sure to point it out when you are camping.  Though knowing you, you'll probably recognize my name and not camp just for those matches, oh well.  I've recently talked to other people too and guess what, they've seen you camp as well.  Even the OP Pdizzle said earlier in this thread, something along the lines of, "No offense AJ, but they've always played that way".  And yes he was including you when he says, "they've".  Go figure.

You're dancing because you've done everything I predicted you were going to do.  Please dance for me some more.

What song you guys want him to dance to next? 

and this here isn't a book dude, **bleep**.

Photobucket
Message 162 of 186 (148 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
540 posts

Mar 5, 2010

dude aj your being **bleep** though, sure triplewreck complains a lot, but your just going overboard by little mistakes he made while he was typing, no ones perfect, your making fun of him for writing an essay, when hes just responding to your posts which were very long.

Photobucket
Message 163 of 186 (148 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1337 posts

Mar 5, 2010

Let this thread die already. We are now on 1.06

Message 164 of 186 (148 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
138 posts

Mar 5, 2010

Notice how only a few of my posts were that long, and they don't take up a whole page.  Let it go bud.  lol So many blind TripleWRECK supporters.  The guy above me is right, you're better off letting this thread die.  Move along now. 

Message 165 of 186 (148 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3247 posts

Mar 5, 2010

Hey so are you going to play UC2 now AJ? The FAL is useless now so it'll be really hard for me to camp. Watch my KDR plummet! 

Message 166 of 186 (148 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
297 posts

Mar 5, 2010

Why pick up any gun when the AK and the Pistol are the two most powerful?

ND sure knows the word "balance".

-------------

Weapons unbalanced in comparison to other weapons, CHECK!

Weapons unbalanced in comparison to gameplay mechanics, CHECK!

Ok our game is awesome now, have fun people.

Sincerely, ND.

Message 167 of 186 (148 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
138 posts

Mar 5, 2010

I don't know, I'm checking out the update right now.

Message 168 of 186 (148 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3247 posts

Mar 5, 2010

AjencenariaN wrote:

I don't know, I'm checking out the update right now.

It's really good man, not 100% perfect, but overall I think it's great. If you decide to play UC2 more let me know, I bet you're actually cool and partying up could be fun.

Message 169 of 186 (148 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
297 posts

Mar 5, 2010

Idk.. seriously i watched Bourne_ and he already used the pistol a lot and since the FAL has been nerfed he literally never picks up a gun, spawn switch to pistol then here come the kills. I even watched him pass up on nades, i was like **bleep**, then i seem him land one two feet from a camper and no kill, I was like ohhh, wow they are quite a bit weaker.

Message 170 of 186 (148 Views)
0 Likes