Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
I Only Post Everything
1363 posts

Re: 65% Health = Perfect

Dec 7, 2009
I would love this permanetly to, but the thing that ruins this is the FAL, that weapon alone just plainly ruins the balance in maps that have the weapon.
Please use plain text.
Message 51 of 62 (7 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
16 posts

Dec 7, 2009

you guys are serious??

dont you all realize the faster pace of the game led to faster deaths

and the system cannot make good spawns

ie people spawn just right next to you or behind you.

Uncharted 2 Stats Card by JAKPRO.net - Reaper0fGamez
Please use plain text.
Message 52 of 62 (7 Views)
Lombax Warrior
93 posts

Dec 7, 2009

RedHarlow wrote:
All I can say great job naughty dog. It took too many hits to kill people before but now it's perfect and I like the one hit kill sniper rifle too. Finally th Ak is a useful weapon now. Great job guys.

The Ak has always been a useful weapon. That's why in my stats I have the most kills with that weapon. You just need to aim better with the weapon ans stop looking for the wasy way out to get more kills with this lowered health. Stop complaining about this health system and let Naughty Dog focus on fixing other problems with the multiplayer case nothing was wrong with it in the beginning. 

Uncharted 2 Stats Card by JAKPRO.net - gmoney0505
Please use plain text.
Message 53 of 62 (7 Views)
Fender Bender
3682 posts

Dec 9, 2009

gmoney0505 wrote:

RedHarlow wrote:
All I can say great job naughty dog. It took too many hits to kill people before but now it's perfect and I like the one hit kill sniper rifle too. Finally th Ak is a useful weapon now. Great job guys.

The Ak has always been a useful weapon. That's why in my stats I have the most kills with that weapon. You just need to aim better with the weapon ans stop looking for the wasy way out to get more kills with this lowered health. Stop complaining about this health system and let Naughty Dog focus on fixing other problems with the multiplayer case nothing was wrong with it in the beginning. 

Sorry buddy but that is complete bull**bleep**. In a gun fight the player who has the weapon with the higher firerate often wins. Like the ak vs the m4. The ak loses and it has nothing to do with skill. And the old hit detection was garbage if you hit someone often from distance he run away dropped a nade on your feet or he was hiding behind a wall and regenerated his health.

BTW: I don't need any tipps from you I have a 1;89 Kill ratio.

Please use plain text.
Message 54 of 62 (7 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
93 posts

Dec 10, 2009

RedHarlow wrote:

gmoney0505 wrote:

RedHarlow wrote:

Sorry buddy but that is complete bull**bleep**. In a gun fight the player who has the weapon with the higher firerate often wins. Like the ak vs the m4. The ak loses and it has nothing to do with skill. And the old hit detection was garbage if you hit someone often from distance he run away dropped a nade on your feet or he was hiding behind a wall and regenerated his health.

BTW: I don't need any tipps from you I have a 1;89 Kill ratio

Sorry to you buddy, but if you are not hitting the M4 in the upper area and the guy with the AK hitting you in the upper area, the AK will win. It is about skill with anygun no matter who has the higher firerate of gun. I have kill many people going head to head with the AK vs. M4. I have gotten kill by people with AS's and I have the M4 cause I was not aiming in the right area to kill the person. Obviously, you do need some advice if you are still complaing about not killing people from running away from longer distances and they have time to drop a grenade at your feet.You just garbage casue you aim right to get the kill quickly. Don't blame the hit detection, Blame your skill at the game.  

Uncharted 2 Stats Card by JAKPRO.net - gmoney0505
Please use plain text.
Message 55 of 62 (7 Views)
Lombax Warrior
141 posts

Dec 10, 2009

Its not gonna be gamewide. Although the game was very much broken. I think 70%-80% would be nice. However this is just going into the new crushing difficulty game mode isnt it?

A little blindfire and a smack and your dead.

Once your getting shot at you have a slim to none chance of killing the other player.

Fal only takes two bursts.

Sniper only takes one shot, which is more realistic but i'm sure that the game was made to be headshots=kill anywhere else doesnt.

Respawns are usually right behind enemies since all the respawn points are all packed with enemies. Which I believe is a flaw with the game itself where you should be able to respawn in any place in the map that is unnocuppied.

Pistole only takes one shot I believe.

Please use plain text.
Message 56 of 62 (7 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
378 posts

Dec 10, 2009

if this takes effect across all mp, i will leave the game just like i left CoD. 90% health at most, and even thats pushing it. If i want to play call of duty i will go play it. Thanks for the try ND, but remember we play the game because we like it. Dont lose all your hardcore fans like Insomniac, keep your game original.

If there is just like a crushing play list, fine that works. 

Message Edited by Bourne_ on 12-09-2009 06:30 PM
Please use plain text.
Message 57 of 62 (7 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2526 posts

Dec 10, 2009

RedHarlow wrote:

gmoney0505 wrote:

RedHarlow wrote:

BTW: I don't need any tipps from you I have a 1;89 Kill ratio.

2.2 k/d ratio here bud, and I have no problems killing M4 users with the AK despite the M4's higher rate of fire.
Please use plain text.
Message 58 of 62 (7 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
360 posts

Dec 10, 2009
after playing back at 100% i'm back to liking the 100% more, only negative is that you can't kill people in 2 shots with the FAL now before they get behind cover
Uncharted 2 Stats Card by JAKPRO.net - Curtins4u
Please use plain text.
Message 59 of 62 (7 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
415 posts

Dec 10, 2009

GibbShift wrote:
Yeah, no.  It isn't perfect, you morons.  Anybody try to take cover this weekend, only to find yourselves dead before you had the chance?  Or maybe die climbing a wall even if you're at the edge and within seconds of being out of your opponent's sight?  65% health is not perfect because it undermines the fundamental structure of how this game was designed to be played in the first place.  There is cover and wall traversing in this game for a reason.  With health this low, those two features are now useless.  We might as well all be fighting on an empty 3D plane.  Whoever fires first, wins.  It's basically what the game has become now anyhow.  I can't wait until the weekend is over, this mode is removed, and you COD scrubs start getting owned again.
Message Edited by GibbShift on 12-06-2009 03:35 AM
Message Edited by GibbShift on 12-06-2009 03:46 AM

Hilarious.  I take it last weekend really sucked for you, didn't it??  :smileyvery-happy:

I've already said my piece on the health thing.  75% to 80% would be about right to reach a compromise between the good players and all the sad little girls who keep getting killed at 65%.  :smileyvery-happy:

Sorry...I try not to be so condescending about things, but when you lash out at others in the fashion in which you have...well then you deserve it.  :smileyvery-happy: 

Uncharted 2 Stats Card by JAKPRO.net - ChokeAhoQuick
Please use plain text.
Message 60 of 62 (7 Views)
0 Likes