Fender Bender
3247 posts

Re: 1.07 - Back to the original

Apr 3, 2010

sackperson_cool wrote:

I do pay attention to peoples post. People are still harping that the less haelth/increased damage was one of the breaking decisions. Hell there is even a post on the front page that mentions it. Also I want to mention how many change back to 1.04 posts there are. The singular, major change from 1.04 to .05 was the bullet damage so it still is a major concern of people here. Even when you read other posts peole say chamge it back to 1.04 except this and this and this but not a single person ever says to keep the slightly increased damage.

No, it's a tiny part of the discussion. The spawns are #1, with the FAL close behind. Grenades are up there too. Hell, most of us would be ok with the higher weapon damage if the spawns and FAL were fixed.

People ask for 1.04 back because it was fun and balanced overall, most would just as soon as go back in time for that than deal with what ND has forced upon the community over the last couple months. 

Message 11 of 17 (192 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3022 posts

Apr 3, 2010

tripleWRECK wrote:

sackperson_cool wrote:

Except for the nades and spawns everything is fine the way it is. People are seriously overreacting to one bullet still.

I kudo'd you, not because I agree but because I want people to take notice your post. This is the exact type of uninformed BS that makes people upset. ^^^

The one bullet less damage is the least of player's concerns, if you actually payed attention to anything on these forums you would know that sackperson. 

I do pay attention to peoples posts. People are still harping that the less health/increased damage was one of the breaking decisions. Hell there is even a post on the front page that mentions it. Also I want to mention how many change back to 1.04 posts there are. The singular, major change from 1.04 to .05 was the bullet damage so it still is a major concern of people here. Even when you read other posts people say change it back to 1.04 except this and this and this but not a single person ever says to keep the slightly increased damage.

sackperson_cool Trophy Card
Message 12 of 17 (192 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
51 posts

Apr 3, 2010

I'd honeslty be fine if 1.07 was just a fix for spawns, glitches etc and maybe change the fal back. Im fine with how the health, balance is I just hate the spawns/ glitches.. 

Message 13 of 17 (192 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6584 posts

Apr 3, 2010

YUR_GRANDMA wrote:

I'd honeslty be fine if 1.07 was just a fix for spawns, glitches etc and maybe change the fal back. Im fine with how the health, balance is I just hate the spawns/ glitches.. 

1.07 needs to fix spawns, glitchers, weapon damage, FAL and maybe grenades. That is all and then we have the superior version of Uncharted 2 which was awesome. 

Message 14 of 17 (192 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2412 posts

Apr 3, 2010

JakandDaxterDude wrote:

I really want to see ND have 1.07 make everything back to how it was except for the nades (give .5 increase) and the sniper (maybe). The beta multiplayer was fantastic. Now after ND "fixing" everything that wasn't broken the MP has become trash. Anyone agree with me?

EDIT: Also, fixed balancing on some of the boosters. Make your clan tag 1.07 if you want this! That is, if you still play Smiley Tongue

Agreed completely. Keep the new nades and get rid of everything else. The low health and all the other junk they did accomplished nothing but making the game worse.

U Got KillzOWNED.
Message 15 of 17 (192 Views)
Treasure Hunter
7484 posts

Apr 3, 2010
Nades are fine, just change everything back and maybe increase the ROF for the sniper. Maybe implant a new spawn system and fix glitches.
Message 16 of 17 (192 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Uncharted Territory
1812 posts

Apr 4, 2010

MarvelAlex wrote:
Yeah, I don't want them back to what they were but not too weak. I understand it's a 50/50 thing here on grenades, some really like how they are and some hate them. If it stays as it is I would be a bit annoyed but I would live with it. Not everyone will agree but that's the way it is.

u should take your own advice..

Message 17 of 17 (192 Views)
0 Likes