Sackboy
540 posts

Re: 1.06 - Reduce accuracy and rate of fire in order to make up for lower health

Mar 4, 2010

isnt the fal still 3 shots, i always feel im putting 3 bursts in a guy maybe cuz i havnt played for like 5 days lol

Photobucket
Message 11 of 17 (112 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
85 posts

Re: 1.06 - Reduce accuracy and rate of fire in order to make up for lower health

Mar 4, 2010

Why doesn't naughty dog add a sprint button and throwing knives while their at it, oh and I want 2-3 bullets to kill someone!!!!

Message 12 of 17 (112 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2740 posts

Mar 4, 2010

TripleWreck, if you knew exactly what percentage of damage was required on the leg, how would that affect your gameplay?  Personally, I shoot at the person until they go down.  However many bullets that takes is the number of shots I use.

Message 13 of 17 (112 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1801 posts

Mar 4, 2010

CaptainGillette wrote:

TripleWreck, if you knew exactly what percentage of damage was required on the leg, how would that affect your gameplay?  Personally, I shoot at the person until they go down.  However many bullets that takes is the number of shots I use.

Well, that much plus the extra ones you waste while waiting for the kill to get through the lag and register on your system...

Message 14 of 17 (112 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
3236 posts

Mar 4, 2010

CaptainGillette wrote:

It doesn't, I just don't want to go into machinima mode again to test everything. I wish ND would just detail their changes for once instead of giving general statements.

Edits, Commentaries, Community Videos, and LULZ!
Message 15 of 17 (112 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3152 posts

Mar 4, 2010

tripleWRECK wrote:

CaptainGillette wrote:

It doesn't, I just don't want to go into machinima mode again to test everything. I wish ND would just detail their changes for once instead of giving general statements.

Actually they've been far more specific on this one than they ever have been before. They lsiten to criticism.

Mcw00ty will post that info within a few hours anyway

Message 16 of 17 (112 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1102 posts

Mar 4, 2010

Wow, maybe I'll see 4 out of 5 ppl on the opposing team using DTI instead of 5 out of 5 now. :robottongue:

Message 17 of 17 (112 Views)
0 Likes