Survivor
2545 posts

Re: 1.05 changed one thing for the better

Mar 3, 2010

tripleWRECK wrote:

Teamwork is relevant now?!

I'm afraid you've got it backwards. Before 1.05 it required a good amount of teamwork to win against good teams. Pre-1.05, since people were harder to kill it encouraged teamwork, tactics, and strategy. Now all you have to do is FAL and/or camp, you can kill 4-5 guys in one magazine within within 5 seconds.

Any attempt at moving around the map now will result in a huge amount of deaths, especially against good players.

Spawns are nothing short of HORRIBLE. How you could possibly think the spawns are "consistent" is completely beyond me. I can't even begin to describe to you how awful the spawns are post-1.05.

Agreed. Team shooting was actually important in 1.04. Now you kill enemies so fast having a teammate nearby to help is pointless.

Message 11 of 14 (166 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1436 posts

Mar 3, 2010

thats funny, how many people use their mics in mw2? ZERO, people die so fast. I use the mic to call out noobs that camp on

sniper towers.

Message 12 of 14 (166 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5073 posts

Mar 3, 2010

KingBlubber wrote:

2 bullets kill you?  For which gun?  Two I think of are hammer and desert.  Anyways, when I come across 3 enemies I throw a grenade, get to cover, and pray that I don't get flanked.  There's a little chance for getting away Pre-1.05 and 1.05, anyway.  

If there's 3 guys with AK's and it takes 6 billets to kill you. Then how many bullets does each guy need to shoot? (Feel like im back in 6 grade math)

photo ogeeGTA_zps3b23a97c.jpg

Message 13 of 14 (166 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
243 posts

Mar 3, 2010

Project_Ares wrote:

KingBlubber wrote:

2 bullets kill you?  For which gun?  Two I think of are hammer and desert.  Anyways, when I come across 3 enemies I throw a grenade, get to cover, and pray that I don't get flanked.  There's a little chance for getting away Pre-1.05 and 1.05, anyway.  

If there's 3 guys with AK's and it takes 6 billets to kill you. Then how many bullets does each guy need to shoot? (Feel like im back in 6 grade math)

LOL, I hate it when people try to be a smart a$$.  Oh, in case your wondering, Im laughing at blubber.

Uncharted 2 Stats Card by JAKPRO.net - arkangel_mty
Message 14 of 14 (166 Views)
0 Likes