Last Guardian
10262 posts

Re: pistol only loadout

Jan 15, 2013

Seems like a good idea. I think we had a pistol only lab before (was it plunder?), so... yeah.

Although instead of the Para 9, make it the Raffica. Para 9 is the easiest gun to use. I've said this before. The Para can handle blindfire range like a king (three-then-melee), and even long-range (seriously. Weak recoil. Not that hard at all.). Contrary to your belief, the Para 9 has been the #1 choice of almost everyone playing Uncharted 3 since the start.

The Raffica on the other hand is an underdog. It would be nice if it had its own lab, like the Para and Arm Micro.

Note: If you're a blindfire freak, the Raffica is 6 shots then melee.

Hardcore Mode and Raffica enthusiast; former CEO of Obey Manufacturing, Los Santos, SA; Second Wave Agent specializing in medical training and CERA-JTF EMT
Message 31 of 48 (217 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
354 posts

Jan 15, 2013

CAB2014 wrote:

eric could u PLZ make it happen its should be possible just to go with a psitole boosters and kick back as a load out

Why would you want a pistol loadout? All the pistols except the para suck lol. If you use any other pistol you're just putting yourself at a big disadvantage.

Youtube channel: harrisj1616
Twitch: harrisj16
Message 32 of 48 (216 Views)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
10262 posts

Jan 15, 2013
@Harris That's a hasty generalization. I used to use the Para exclusively, but ever since I got Elena's Raffica I'm actually doing a hell of a lot better.
Hardcore Mode and Raffica enthusiast; former CEO of Obey Manufacturing, Los Santos, SA; Second Wave Agent specializing in medical training and CERA-JTF EMT
Message 33 of 48 (208 Views)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
7844 posts

Jan 15, 2013

harrisj16 wrote:

CAB2014 wrote:

eric could u PLZ make it happen its should be possible just to go with a psitole boosters and kick back as a load out

Why would you want a pistol loadout? All the pistols except the para suck lol. If you use any other pistol you're just putting yourself at a big disadvantage.

I beg to differ, the arm micro is definetly on par with the para and I would choose it over the para anyday. As well as the tau can be great as well and can be pretty useful for shooting from a ledge. The raffica while obviously it still needs a buff, I've still seen many people do pretty well with it.

Hello everyone! I’m Scott Lowe, the newest addition to the community team at Naughty Dog. As a longtime fan of the studio, it’s an absolute dream come true to work alongside the developers here and immerse myself in our amazing player community. It’s week two for me, so I’ve got a ton left to learn and get up to speed on. Nonetheless, I plan on posting on the forums as much as possible. You can also hit me up on Twitter, @ScottLowe, whether it’s to talk about games, the studio, or exchange GIFs. Beware, my GIF game is strong. -ND-ScottLowe
Message 34 of 48 (198 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
1943 posts

Jan 15, 2013

Cyris wrote:
Haha this guy thinks ND reads and considers ideas on this forum

Hahahaha Smiley Very Happy               

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 35 of 48 (195 Views)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
10262 posts

Jan 15, 2013
You guys did get HC remo- I mean, Classic mode added, didn't you?
Message 36 of 48 (175 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
143 posts

Jan 15, 2013
With a pistol only loadout, the long gun slot should also be a pistol. Akimbo time!
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6514 posts

Jan 16, 2013
I actually think it'd be cool to be able to run with two pistols. Micro and Para of course. The other pistols suck.
Message 38 of 48 (164 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6514 posts

Jan 16, 2013

TheStuntDouble wrote:
Contrary to your belief, the Para 9 has been the #1 choice of almost everyone playing Uncharted 3 since the start.

Contrary to your belief, your statement is completely untrue. The micro was the choice of the majority of players for a looooong time. Even players in top clans. Just watch the first B2K tournament. Dai rocked the micro and so did many others.

Message 39 of 48 (161 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6514 posts

Jan 16, 2013
They could make the Raffica better and unique by giving it zero recoil, increased sight zoom, and lower the blindfire ability by 50%. At least then it'd have a purpose. The Tau is a lost cause.
Message 40 of 48 (157 Views)
0 Likes