Reply
Aug 30 2012
By: iceyfire54312 Fender Bender 4140 posts
Offline

Will the cash cap me raised for 2x cash weekend ?

10 replies 366 views Edited Aug 30, 2012

With double cash and negative boosters people will hit well over 80k a match. Will the cap also be doubled for this event? 

-------------------

What a wasteland it's become
Message 1 of 11 (366 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Naughty Paw
Registered: 12/06/2011
Offline
20641 posts
 

Re: Will the cash cap me raised for 2x cash weekend ?

Aug 30, 2012
I didn't even know a double cash weekend was happening this weekend until I clicked on this thread. Smiley LOL

I would suspect that the cap would be raised. Having double cash with the old limit would be pretty pointless, don't you think? Smiley Wink
Message 2 of 11 (359 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Fender Bender
Registered: 04/11/2010
Offline
4140 posts
 

Re: Will the cash cap me raised for 2x cash weekend ?

Aug 30, 2012

Da_Almighty_Guy wrote:
I didn't even know a double cash weekend was happening this weekend until I clicked on this thread. Smiley LOL

I would suspect that the cap would be raised. Having double cash with the old limit would be pretty pointless, don't you think? Smiley Wink

well there's that extra 10k .... Smiley Tongue every bit counts 

-------------------

What a wasteland it's become
Message 3 of 11 (357 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Sackboy
Registered: 04/12/2010
Offline
444 posts
 

Re: Will the cash cap me raised for 2x cash weekend ?

Aug 30, 2012

Wait, how much is the cash cap?

Message 4 of 11 (313 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Survivor
Registered: 06/01/2010
Offline
2503 posts
 

Re: Will the cash cap me raised for 2x cash weekend ?

Aug 30, 2012

I hope they don't raise any limits. it's easy enough to legacy. they're making it pointless with the double cash. if they were going to do double cash they should have made it much harder to legacy





ND reads their tweets.
Tweet to them the need for an All competitive playlist. Maybe they'll listen.
Message 5 of 11 (312 Views)
Naughty Paw
Registered: 12/06/2011
Offline
20641 posts
 

Re: Will the cash cap me raised for 2x cash weekend ?

Aug 30, 2012

like_whoa_dude wrote:

Wait, how much is the cash cap?



$50,000 per game.

 

Any competent player will get $50,000 every game.

Message 6 of 11 (306 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Sackboy
Registered: 04/12/2010
Offline
444 posts
 

Re: Will the cash cap me raised for 2x cash weekend ?

Aug 30, 2012

thefiresidecat wrote:

I hope they don't raise any limits. it's easy enough to legacy. they're making it pointless with the double cash. if they were going to do double cash they should have made it much harder to legacy


or just make it 2x the treasure drop, oh wait.

 

Then people wouldn't be buying DLC.

 

oohhh, ND.

Message 7 of 11 (303 Views)
Sackboy
Registered: 04/12/2010
Offline
444 posts
 

Re: Will the cash cap me raised for 2x cash weekend ?

[ Edited ]
Aug 30, 2012

Da_Almighty_Guy wrote:

like_whoa_dude wrote:

Wait, how much is the cash cap?



$50,000 per game.

 

Any competent player will get $50,000 every game.


That's just competitive though right?

Message 8 of 11 (301 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Fender Bender
Registered: 01/01/2010
Offline
4145 posts
 

Re: Will the cash cap me raised for 2x cash weekend ?

Aug 30, 2012

like_whoa_dude wrote:

Da_Almighty_Guy wrote:

like_whoa_dude wrote:

Wait, how much is the cash cap?



$50,000 per game.

 

Any competent player will get $50,000 every game.


That's just competitive though right?


Yeah, and co-op's cap should be 100K if I remembered right.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Co-op Adventure Tips & Tricks and Amazing Lab Idea- Now with Brackets Mentioning Kudos Count!

Supporter for more sound in Uncharted 3 Multiplayer

Message 9 of 11 (236 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 12/04/1999
Offline
1507 posts
 

Re: Will the cash cap me raised for 2x cash weekend ?

Aug 30, 2012

Da_Almighty_Guy wrote:

like_whoa_dude wrote:

Wait, how much is the cash cap?



$50,000 per game.

 

Any competent player will get $50,000 every game.


Umm... maybe if you're playing by yourself with DLC off against new players...

Message 10 of 11 (211 Views)
Reply
0 Likes